(2) Nerd To Famous

Enjoy!

<><><><

Nerd To Famous (2)

Rosy P.O.V.

I looked over to my clock.

4:25

I hadn’t slept all night and I have practice at five. I groaned and sat up from my bed. When I looked up out my window I realized Harry was up to. He was drawing something while sitting on his bed but I couldn’t tell by the pencil strokes.

Giving up on sleeping even for five minutes I trudged to my closet and grabbed my uniform.

After taking a shower and doing my morning process I slipped the uniform on and stuffed regular clothes in my cheer bag. Since mom wasn’t up and I had no ride. I opened my window and threw rocks at Harry's until he realized it was me.

I picked up my notebook and so did Harry.

We did that thing from the Taylor Swift You Belong With Me music video. I wrote in medium letters across the paper.

I need a ride to school, stupid cheer’

He read the handwriting and then looked down at his own notebook and wrote in the poster board sharpie.

‘Sure, give me 10’

I nodded and shut my window back. As I pulled my hair into a pony tail there was a knock at the front door. I jogged down the stairs and opened the door. To my luck I saw my brother in the doorway.

“I got locked out again.”He said and looked down.

“Well lucky you I had to wake up early, get in before you freeze.”I beckoned him inside and then shut the door behind him.”You really need to be home more often.”He just shrugged his shoulders at me and I rolled my eyes.

Seeing Harry come from his front door I grabbed my bag from the stair case and then went to the door and opened it. Harry was waiting by his car and I climbed into the passenger side.

“Hey how long before you're leaving for the x-factor?”Once he got in the car it was the first thing on my mind so I had to ask it.

“Not sure it depends if I make it through the first audition.”I nodded and the rest of the ride to school was silent but it was a peaceful silence that was enjoyable.

As we pulled up in front of the school I hopped from his old truck and grabbed my bag from his backseat.

“Thanks for the ride Curls.”

“No problem I guess I’ll come watch after I park the truck.”I nodded and headed into the gym.

Everything was normal. Chatting cheer leaders and their boyfriends admiring them in the sluttish outfits we had to wear. I didn’t mind the uniform because I got a bigger size then I needed so it isnt to big but It isnt sluttish.

“Let’s get ready girls!”The loud screech came and everyone got into position. “We are changing songs! We are doing Don’t Stop Believing by Journey". I looked up in surprise. She can’t change it this far into practice. No-one else would speak up so I decided that I would.

“You realize the competition is in less than a week and there is no way we can learn that right? I mean come on we barely know the one we have practiced for months!”Everyone had their eyes on me and so did the head.

“Well we need change. Another team is doing that song so we need a new one.”We went first in all competitions is she seriously worried about that? This girl never stops amazing me.

“We always go first and I don’t feel like learning a whole new dance to a song I barely know. I’m out if we change songs people are welcome to come with me.”I backed away walking backwards to see if anyone would join me and after some murmurs from the squad then Saddie stepped forward. She has been a good friend of mine even though she is shy.

“I’m in I don’t want a new song.”She stood beside me and then a couple of other girls stood beside us.

“We don’t need you people! We had to many on the squad anyway.”Stella yelled and then a few other girls came over and Stella’s jaw dropped.

“If you don’t get over here you are off the team!”She stomped her feet and even the boyfriends of some of the squad stopped quarreling in the stands to watch. Harry watched to, every one was literally everyone in the stands no one was saying anything just staring at me or Stella. “Fine! I quit! Rosy take the squad from me! See if I care!”It was my turn for my jaw to drop. Stella just gave me the team. Everyone ran up to me and hugged me and was yelling stuff along the side lines like.

“You go girl!”

“You stood up to that slut!”

“Love you girl!”

“We’re free!”

I quickly registered what was happening and got everyone off of me.

“Okay since I am apparently captain now there are changes!”Everyone sat down in our cheer spirit circle and I started explaining things that would change.

·         No more five A.M. practices.

·         Don’t be late I don’t care your excuse

·         If you can’t make it tell me

·         Don’t be a bitch to other squad members

·         No more down grading people and

·         Do as I say

Everyone nodded and my words and I felt good for being captain.

This is actually kind of fun..