(27) Nerd To Famous

Nerd To Famous (27)

Rosy P.O.V.

I woke up with a slight headache I remembered what happened earlier. What Gemma called me and Jake being here. I realized Harry wasn't beside me and I quickly brushed through my hair and walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where I found Harry cooking breakfast. I smiled as he was shirtless doing so. I sat down on the stool criss cross and watched Harry try and flip the pancakes. As I watched him I wondered what having a family with him would be like. I knew he would be around touring but he would make time for our kid. I know he wants to be a good father and I think he will. I also wondered if because I was pregnant and we would have a new born baby in the matter of months if Harry would take break from music to help raise the baby up. I don't want to be the reason he ends up quitting the music business.

I heard footsteps and Jake and Gemma walked in. I didn't dare look at Gemma. I kept my head hung low as Harry handed me a plate of food. Bacon Sausage and a heart shaped pancake. Well the heart was a little deformed but it was still sweet. I smiled at Harry and gave him a quick kiss before starting to eat my food.

Gemma didn't dare say a word to me. Harry sat down next to me and began to eat his own food. I finished my plate and then grabbed Harry's plate as he finished and set it in the sink.

"Hey Rosy how about we go to the carnival around here before we have to go back to America tonight?"I simply nodded my head and started up the stairs to change into something else seeing as it was pretty hot outside.

I put on my white shorts and a faded blue top then put my high top converse on. I walked down the stairs and Harry took my hand in his. When we walked out of the door we decides to walk to the carnival.

As we passed the old ally way I bent my head down. No telling what could be going on and with me being pregnant and all. We passed the ice cream shop and I could see the carnival in the distance. A smile spread across my face and Harry paid for entrance.

Harry put the band around my wrist for the free food and rides and we began walking around the carnival.

"Hey Rosy do you want to go and ride that dollar coaster?" I looked at the roller coaster he was pointing to. I had tons of twists and rolls and I gulped. I guess if Harry wanted to ride it we could.

"Yea sure I guess."we walked towards the roller coaster and began to wait in line. Every step we took closer I was even more frightened. Once we got on the roller coaster I gripped the bar in front of me with one hand and gripped Harry's hand in the other.

"Rosy if you don't want to ride it we can get off real quick."I jut shook my head and he nodded. Two more people. Came and sat in the same row as me and Harry and I realized the girl also looked really scared.

"Did your boyfriend want to ride this ride to?"she asked and I nodded,"the things we do for them."I slightly laughed then yelped when the roller coaster began to go forward. I let out a shriek when we started go forward and so did the girl next to me. I began to wonder if this is healthy for my baby. I will most likely throw up after this.

Once the roller coaster and me and the girl both ran to the trashcans as both our boyfriends laughed at us.

"That could be unhealthy for our child!"We both yelled and then stated at each other wide eyed. "You're pregnant to?"We both asked and then stopped."Stop that."we both said and I looked at her weirdly.

"You two really need to stop its creepy."Harry said and put an arm around waist.

"I'm Rosy."I shook her hand and she smiled.