(3) Nerd To Famous

Nerd To Famous (3)

Rosy P.O.V.

As I walked down the hall after cheer practice with Saddie, we went towards our lockers. I have to say Saddie is the only girl on the team that doesn't mind that Harry and I are friends, but she's the only one who knows.

“So Harry is seriously going for X-factor?”I nodded.

“Well hopefully he doesn’t make it through.”I stared at her oddly then she continues. “So we dont have to miss him. If he leaves he’ll forget about us.”I just looked down at the floor. I never thought of it that way.

“He’ll probably call us and stuff if he does get put through.”Right then one of the girls came towards us.

Wow how do I describe her? Popular? Whore? Slut? Yep.

“Hey girls, glad you’re the new captain, Stells just was not working.”She kept rambling on then squinted her eyes and looked behind me. “Okay don’t freak about but totally dorkish is coming this way.”I turned around and saw Harry walking towards us. Oh this would be good.

“Ew. Get him away, we might get his nerd germs.”I felt like punching her in the face, but restrained myself and looked over to Harry.

“Yea, lets go. We might get them.”I shot him an apologetic look and walked off with Saddie and Kaylee.

“Can you believe him? Just walking up to us like that!”Kaylee squeaked and I wanted to rip my ear drums out. Her voice was so annoying to me. I just nodded. I hated doing this to Harry but I can’t get thrown out too.

“Rosy! Rosy?! Kaylee left. We're in P.E. now.”I snapped from my thoughts and looked at where we were. The girls locker room of the gym. I went to my Gym locker and pulled out my sofie shorts and a tank top.

Deciding I didn’t really want to participate in P.E. I went to the coach to make up an excuse.

“Hey Rosy how are you?”He put on a smile looking down at me. Sometimes I feel weird around him, he is only like twenty-one and is constantly trying to talk to me and other things like that.

“Not to well I am having really bad cramps and it hurts to do anything.”He looked down at me and raised an eyebrow.

“You have never been sick in my class before, are you sure it isnt something else bothering you?”I looked down at my stomach and faked a bad cramp.

“I’m serious coach.”He just nodded and went to fill out a form to get me out of class and probably to go to the nurse.

“Go to the nurse and get some pain medicine and then rest a while.”I just nodded and threw my bag over my shoulder and went into the hallway. I went into the nurses office and she just gave me pain medication and I headed to the cheer room.

This was how I removed stress from my life.

Tumbling. It was just a way to make it all go out of my head. People say when I do my flips or anything else they fly from my brain because I can be perfectly fine after tumbling.

I pulled up the medium sized trampoline and jumped onto it.

Doing various toe touches and others I took my place in the middle of the room and began to do pump turns.  Doing it many times to make sure my spotting was correct I finally finished and began to do easier things such as one hand cartwheels and springs.

I did a few ariels and firebirds then went and sat on the bleachers to drink some water.

I looked over at the giant digital clock on the wall and saw it was about 3:30. I didn’t know I had been in here this long. The doors to the cheer gym opened and in walked Harry. He had that enraged look on his face which frightened me but I knew he wouldn’t hurt me.