Chapter 8 (Ryan)

Wednesday

I had just finished doing my hair when I heard a knock on the door. It’s probably Ryan. I ran my fingers through my hair and put my hand on the knob. 

"Hey cutie" he smiled. Wait had he called me that before? Nope. It was Jake who used to call me that, now we have just grown a bit apart by the day...it would be a lie if I said I didn’t miss him... 

I smiled "hey Ry" I then opened the door to allow him inside. 

"So good news" he sat at the marble table "your car is gonna be ready by Friday" he told me. 

"Really!?" I smiled. Finally! I missed my widdle white car so much! 

"Yeah" he laughed "oh and Tyler isn't going to Uni today, either" 

"Good, he is so annoying" I rolled my eyes as I turned the TV off. 

"I had a feeling that you were gonna say that" Ryan said. 

We sauntered towards the elevator and entered. Ryan then reached over me to click the button for the lobby. We stood there in an awkward silence, waiting to get downstairs. When I turned my head, I saw him laying the back of his head onto the wall of the elevator. 

He had small beauty marks that were perfectly dispelled around his face and neck which seemed to make him more attractive. His Adam’s apple popped out from his neck a bit each time he swallowed. I tried taking my eyes off him, but it was much harder than I would have ever thought. His chocolate-colored hair seemed so smooth and touchable that made me want to run my hands through it. His green eyes watched the ceiling while his dark eyelashes faced up also. He was tall, much bigger than me; making me feel small. His toned body leaned against the elevator wall as his hands were buried into his jean pockets. The shirt that covered his torso fit him perfectly, complementing the jeans that hung off his hips.  No wonder, all girls want him and all guys want to be him.

After I was aware my obvious wandering eyes, I noticed that he was staring at me. 

"Like the view?" a famous sexy smirk formed on his pink lips.

I blushed and smiled like crazy. After crossing my arms, I looked around the elevator awkwardly "this is a really slow elevator" I mumbled. 

"What are you talking about? It’s only been a few seconds" he laughed. 

"Oh" I bit my lower lip anxiously.

The heat and tension was increasing inside of the small room we were contained in. I stared at the ground and tried to ignore the eyes I felt on my body, I didn't need to look at him to know it. Seconds later, he then sighed loudly. I then noticed the strong Abercrombie kind of smell, it was his cologne. I loved the smell and it was almost like he knew that. I kept biting my lip even though I knew it would be tender later on. Why was I acting like this? Why was I freaking out like this?

The elevator doors finally opened after about a minute which felt like hours. I soon stepped out of the elevator and walked straight to the building glass doors, wasting absolutely no time. He held the door for me before I walked out while he followed. 

"You okay, Kris?" he smiled down at me as if he knew. 

"Yeah, why wouldn’t I be?" I tried to smile back. 

We walked through the parking lot maze, and got into his car. After buckling in, he drove us to the university, arriving just in time. 

As we walked through the hallway together, I ran into Maya. 

"Krissy-" she then looked up and saw Ryan standing next to me. 

We both looked up at him with a ‘you could go now’ face.