Chaper 36

Tuesday

I woke up with his arms wrapped tightly around me. I tried to move but his body covered mine.

My alarm soon turned on.

"Turn. It. Off" his raspy voice pleaded.

I turned it off at 7:10am and sat up. It's early. I began mentally planning the day. What am I going to wear? I then remembered that I had some jeans here from the previous times I had spent the night.

My hair was messy and I slowly stood up from the bed. I was hungry so I made my way to the door.

"Hey Kris.." Ryan mumbled as I turned the knob.

I turned around and looked at him. His head was on the pillow and he held another pillow between his arms as he lazily looked straight at me.

"That's a nice ass you got there" he smirked.

I looked down and remembered that I was wearing Ryan's shirt. It was scrunched up and I pulled it down a bit with a flushed face.

"Nice to see your awake" I playfully rolled my eyes and walked out of the room after hearing him chuckle.

I went straight to the kitchen and searched for any sign of food. I then saw that he had cereal. I shrugged then got a bowl out with a spoon and milk. I sat at the high counter and began eating breakfast.

So we are okay, right? It has been left in the past?

I was raised from my thoughts when 2 fingers poked my sides causing me to jump.

"Oh my god" I said as I held my chest. I almost had a heart attack.

"You're so fun to mess with" he laughed "what are you eating?" He leaned over to see.

"Ceweal" I said with a full mouth "get some" I said after chugging it down and pointing to where I put the cereal box.

"I'm good" he assured me as he walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"Ry.." I began.

"I just want to leave that behind us and it's pretty hard when you keep bringing it up" he said with his face inside the fridge.

He literally just read my mind.

"So you forgive me?" I asked for the millionth time.

"Last time I checked that's the purpose of make up sex" he replied.

I blushed and mixed my cereal around.

He then stood up "what are you doing today?" He asked after leaning against the sink to make eye contact with me.

"I actually have practice all this week" I pouted.

"All week?" He sighed.

"yupe" I mixed my cereal some more.

"I'm gonna go take a shower" he stood up.

"Aren't you gonna eat?"

"Nahh, its getting late anyways" he shrugged.

"Breakfast is the most-"

"Important meal of the day" he completed "I know" he rolled his eyes.

"Eat something" I said.

He sighed and grabbed an apple "I hate you"

I stuck my tongue out and watched as he chuckled and walked to the room.

After I finished the bowl of cereal and washed it, I strolled to the room and heard the shower turn on. I grabbed my phone then connected it to Ryan's charger.