Chapter 9 (Ryan)

AUTHOR'S NOTE. Just to let you guys know, during the next chapters, the story line will be a bit quick. I may skip some days and maybe even an entire week. I'm just doing this so that we can get into the main events that contribute to the story in general. If you get confused or just need to review what happen, feel free to comment or post on my message board... I'll be sure to help you out! Well, Okie dokie. Enjoy this next part ~

- _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ -

(one week later) Thursday

"There's a party in the USA!" Maya danced around.

"Ahahah, Maya shut up!" I laughed.

I put my lip gloss on and stepped back to check myself again. Good? Yes.

"Let's go." she said as she stood at the door of her room.

"Fine fine" I grabbed my keys.

"Who's' driving?" Maya asked as we walked downstairs.

"Uhm, we should probably use both our cars..." I said.

"Awh, why?" she pouted.

"I don't know, just saying" I replied.

"Ugh, fine" she stomped to her car.

"I'll follow you" I laughed.

I opened my car door and sat in the driver's seat.

I then received a message.

Ryan; you on your way ? can't wait to see you ..

I smiled like crazy.

Even though, Ry and I were together last week, instead of drifting apart (like I thought would happen) we actually got closer. The whole week has been uneventful; just filled with us flirting a bit more than usual. I honestly think he really likes me, for me and I like him for him too. I just think he is a bit... shy? Is that the right word? Ryan Cole is shy? Anyways, I just think Ryan is just shy and that's why he hasn't actually told me how he feels yet. All of this has passed quickly, how we've grown closer so soon after only about 2 and half weeks after meeting.

I then texted back.

Me; yeah ! just 10 minutes away.

Ryan; hurry up ! lmao

I backed out of the driveway and followed Maya to the party.

We parked and walked in.

"Come get something to drink with me" she dragged me to the bar.

"Okay" I laughed.

We ordered some beer and stood at the bar. We talked for a bit until someone arrived.

"Hey" I heard from behind us.

"Kyle!" Maya smiled.

"Kyle, this is my best-friend Kristen. Kristen this is Kyle" Maya introduced us.

"Nice to meet you" he smiled respectfully.

"Nice to meet you too..." I returned the smile. Weird. Most guys would just say "sup" or "hey" or "cool"

"How bout we go over there?" Kyle told Maya.

Maya looked at me then at him.

"Go" I smiled.

"I don't want to leave you alone" she said.

"I'll be fine" I laughed "go" I replied.

"Okay" she stood up "stay safe" she smiled at me.