Chapter 20

Tuesday 

Ryan; morning princess 

I smiled the second i noticed he had sent me a text. 

I stood up and got ready. I turned the TV on and walked to the kitchen for a bowl of cereal. HONEY SMACKS. I had a feeling today was gonna be a good day.

I ate my breakfast while watching the morning news. I put the bowl away then walked to my room. I picked out my white lace shirt and light skinny Hollister jeans. I looked pretty good today. I danced into my jeans and jumped to get them on. I decided to straighten my hair since i had time. After my hair was good enough, i brushed my teeth. I smiled into the mirror then put my natural makeup on. I turned off the TV and later put on my shoes. I grabbed my charged phone, keys and walked out the door. Beginning a great day.

I saw the West Eastman University sign then turned into the Students' lot. I got out of the car and walked towards the usual building. I stood in the hall then felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. I tensed up then recognized his smell- kinda like Abercrombie. 

"You look beautiful today" he whispered before placing a kiss on my cheek. 

"Someone's in a good mood" i giggled. 

"I missed you" he chuckled. 

I blushed. 

He then let go and turned me around so i could see him. His green eyes seemed greener and lighter than before. A piece of his chocolate hair was in face and i stood on my tippy toes as i moved it back into its messy but hot hairstyle that seemed to take him 2 seconds to fix. He smiled as i took my finger out of his hair. 

"There" i smiled as put my heels down and stood normally. 

"Ry, have you seen James?" Tyler walked up to us. 

We both turned as Tyler stood in front of us "No why?" He replied. 

"He forgot to tell me where my uniform was. I need it for tomorrow" he said. 

"Check the locker rooms" Ryan said. 

"Oh true" he chuckled. He then turned to me and totally mind-fucked me. 

I crossed my arms and felt a bit awkward as he checked me out. 

"Hello?" Ryan had noticed. 

Tyler smirked then turned his focus onto Ryan. 

"You can leave now" he said rudely. 

"Chill" Tyler raised his hands as if surrendering and chuckled. He then looked at me. 

I immidiatley looked at the ground. 

Tyler laughed then walked away. 

Ryan rolled his eyes right before the bell rang. 

We walked to class and sat together since we were project partners .. again. 

"Ry, we honestly need to get to work" i said halfway through class. 

He laughed then agreed. 

We only got some things done before the bell rang on us. We stood up and Dr. Blake called Ryan over. 

"God dammit" he sighed. 

"Don't argue" i advised him. 

He sighed and walked over. 

I smiled then walked out of the room. as i walked down the hallway, i ran into James.

"hey Kristen" he smiled.