#53 He's Able To Laugh At Himself

Michael: "My God. Did I really just say that?" Michael had his hands burried in his hands, completely embarassed. You were too busy rolling on the floor laughing to comfort him. He had just got off the phone with a radio station and had completely embarassed himself. "Y/N! You're not helping!" He cried out. "I'm sorry Mikey! That was just so funny!" You tried to stop laughing but failed miserably. "You think it's funny that I told them I used to wet myself?!" You laughed harder at him repeating his mistake. You stopped long enough to see a small smile spread across his face. "God. I'm an idiot." He smiled and joined you laughing on the floor.

Ashton: "Ashton I'm--- What the hell happened in here?!" You frozen in the doorway of the kitchen. "Accident." He shrugged, flashing his dimples. "Accident?! Ashton it looks like a pasta tornado came through here!" There were spagetti noodles and water everywhere: the counter, the floor, the stove, his hair. How many times did I tell him to use hot pads?! "Well, on the bright side..." He bent down and picked up a handful of noodles. "PASTA FIGHT!" He screamed, throwing the noodles at you. "You're DEAD IRWIN!".

Luke: "Luke, I'm gonna start unpacking your suitcase. It's kind of in the way." "NO NO NO NO NO." You heard him scream down the hallway and run into your bedroom. "What...?" You stepped back away from the bag. "It's just.. That I have a certain way I like to put things aways is all..." His tone was innocent but his face said otherwise. You looked and him, then to the bag, then back to him and then back to the bag. You darted towards the bag and ripped open the zipper. Luke tried to tackle you but you pushed him off and looked inside. "Luke..." You sighed. "My boyfriend's a nerd." You busted up laughing as you scanned the contents of the bag. "I get bored on the long drives and comic books are cool ok! I am proud to be a nerd!"

Calum: "Rewind it!" You were seated next to Calum on the couch, watching his most recent interview. "That's funny shit right there." He chuckled as he rewound the video. ... And now we have the world's biggest band joining us! Give a hand for 5 Seconds of Summer!.... Oh! Oh my God! Calum are you ok?!" You were both in full blown tears at this point. "I cannot believe you fell!!!!!" You cried out. "I just... Oh my!" You couldn't stop. "Ay, at least I didn't rip my pants until I got home."