#5 Sick

Calum: "I am not watching that." You groaned from the couch. Your hands were wrapped tightly around your aching abdomen. "But babe-" "Cal.. No!" Your eyes began to become heavy as you waited for him to pick a movie. "Can you just hurry it up? I want to cuddle." "Someone's ornery when they're sick." Calum scoffed, sticking a random movie in the player and making his way over to the couch. "I wouldn't be if I just had my superman to cuddle with." Calum sat next to you, then stood just as quickly. "Where are you going?" You called after as he disappeared down the hallway. "I got you something." He called back. A few minutes later he returned, two glasses in hand. "I got you some chocolate milk! I know it's your favorite." He gushed, proud of his efforts. He set the glasses on the table then cuddled next to you on the couch. You sat there for a while until a small peep came from your lips. "Cal?" "Yes babe?" You shifted a little in your seat. "Thanks for taking care of me today. Sometimes I wonder if I deserve you." You heard a grin spread across his lips. "Well, you shouldn't. If anything it should be the other way around. Plus, any excuse to have chocolate milk is a great one!" He kissed the top of your head and the two of you spent the next few days cuddled up in each others arms until you felt better.

Luke: "NO! That one..." Luke whined from his spot on the bed. "You're killing me Hemmings." You scoffed, tossing the blanket and picking up another from the floor. A sick Luke was a needy one. "This?" You held it up. He nodded innocently, sitting up and grabbing it from your hands. "You're the best girlfriend ever." He breathed out, grateful. "Glad you think so. Let me go get your tea and I'll be right back." "No! I need you here!" You turned to see his lip quivering, begging you to stay. "I thought you wanted some tea you wanker." "I want you more..." You sighed, crawling on the bed and over to Luke. "How's this?" You asked, cuddling into his arms. "Feeling better already."

Ashton: "I swear to God if you keep banging on those drums I'm going to murder you." You stood in the doorway of Ashton's music room, still in your PJ's even though it was past 3pm. "Where have you been all day? Sleepy much?" He asked, continuing to crash the symbols. "I feel like shit. Honestly. Can you please practice somewhere that's not here?" You turned, walking back down the hallway. "Y/N! Wait!" You heard the drumsticks crash to the floor and Ashton running after you. "What do you need babe? I'll go get it. Whatever it is." He looked into your eyes with deep concern. You couldn't hold it in any longer. The tears began to spill over your eyes. "Baby.. What's wrong?" Ashton rushed to you, wrapping his arms around your waist. "I'm just so stressed.. with school.. and you leaving.. and everything.. and now I'm fucking sick. It's just the icing on the cake." You sobbed into his shoulder. "Sweetheart, don't cry. It's going to be ok. I'm going to run to the store and get you some medicine and your favorite candy, then we can talk it out, ok?" He pulled you away from him, looking into your eyes. You nodded, the tears subsiding. His thumb rubbed across you chin wiping away a water droplet. "10 minutes. I'll be back."

Michael: "Ok, so Black Ops or Halo?" Michael stood in front of you, the games in hand. "You're letting me pick? Wow. This is a first. Black ops!" He smiled, placing the disk into the Xbox. "Well, you're sick. I want you to feel as comfortable as possible!" He sat next to you, handing you the second controller. "Xbox, my favorite take away, my favorite drink, cuddles... Wow. I think I need to get sick more often." "I think so too." Michael stated. "Gives us an excuse to spend more days like this." He leaned into you for a kiss, but you pulled away. "I don't want to get you sick!" "Hey. Like I said, I'm down if it means I get to spend more lazy days with you." He leaned in and grabbed your lips with his. "There." He smiled, then turned back to the TV. "You're going down Clifford!"