#57 Studying

Ashton: Ashton usually left you alone while you were working on your studies. Sometimes it was a great thing, and sometimes it was unbearable. In his absence you found yourself craving him, wanting to feel his skin on yours. More often than not you lost your train of thought thinking about running your fingers through his soft curls. "Ashhhhh...." You moaned. It had only been a half hour since you opened your book but you had still yet to turn the page. His large frame suddenly appeared in the doorway. "What?" "I have a new plan." You replied cheekily. "And what plan is that?" He walked over to the chair next to you and sat down. "Well... I was thinking... Who needs chemistry anyway?" "Chemists..." He replied with sarcasm. You stood only long enough to sit yourself down on his lap. Your arms snaked around his neck and your fingers played with his ringlets. "But.. I'm not going to be a chemist." You nodded and pouted, trying to get him to see the hint. "You want to drop out of university, don't you?" His eyes were stern as you nodded. "Thank god." He practically screamed. "That university has been getting in my way. You haven't been able to come on tour and you're always there, not here. It's about time you quit." He picked you up, holding you bridal style. "Really?" "Really." He chuckled. "But if you're not going to learn at university then you're going to have to learn somewhere else. What do you say I go teach you a few things in the bedroom?"

Luke: "Ok Y/N. You've got this. What's the name for the knee?" Luke and you sat across from each other with your legs tangled in each other. You had an anatomy test tomorrow for university and Luke was helping you study. "Uhhh... It's the... Shit. I'm going to fail." You buried your head in your hands, mentally and physically exhausted. "Hey now." Luke closed the book, placing it on the floor and pulling your body into his. You laid your head on his chest, trying to hold back tears. "It's just a test." Luke stroked your hair, planting kisses on the top of your head. "It's not just a test. If I don't pass I'll get kicked out of the class." "You hate that class anyway." He began rubbing circles on your back. "I have complete confidence in you. You know all this stuff. And no matter what happens I'm here for you, and I love you. What's this?" He reached down and pointed to your nose. "Nasal." You instinctively answered. "And this?" He reached down to your lower back. "Sacral." "And this?" He pointed to his chest. "Thoracic." "Wrong. That's my heart and it loves you no matter what." He kissed your head again and you grinned. You were ready for this test and more than grateful to have Luke right next to you to help you through it.

Calum: "Here watch this." Calum threw a piece of popcorn up into the air and positioned his head to catch it. It landed in his mouth and he smiled at you. "Your turn!" You chuckled knowing that you wouldn't be able to do it. As the popcorn flew into the air you leaned back, but lost you balance and fell off the bed. You and Calum couldn't stop laughing. It was supposed to be your time to study but of course you two couldn't focus. You'd always end up goofing off and doing anything but your homework. You were probably going to fail your class, but you had Cal. Who cares? "You're an idiot!" Calum seemed to get out between laughs."But you love me." You smiled climbing back up on the bed. You straddled his lap, pushing his chest down to force him to lay down. "You know I'm supposed to be studying." "Who needs school?" He smiled back. "This... Us.... It's all we need."

Michael: "But baaaaabbbbbbeeeee... plllleeeeeeaaaasssseeee." Michael was rolling around on the floor, clutching his stomach as if he was in pain. "I already told you. There's pleanty of stuff in the fridge that you can make a sandwich if you want one. Right now I need to study." "But I can't make them as good as you." He continued to whine. You had been trying to read for two hours now but Michael's constant interrupting had made it impossible. First he wanted you to listen to his idea for a new song, then after you did that he wanted you to help him pick out an outfit for an awards show, and now he wanted a sandwich. "Michael. My outline is due TOMORROW." You rolled your eyes. "I need to read this chapter or I'm screwed." You stuck your fingers in your ears and focused on the page in front of you. "Y/N..." Michael's fingers crawled up your legs, slowly making their way to your thighs then up to your t-shirt. "You're stepping into dangerous territory Clifford." You sighed. "Y/N..." He almost whispered this time. "Remember the other day.. When you wanted me to..." "Yes yes I remember." You smiled remembering just how fun that night was. "Well.. We could.. You know." He stood next to you, leaving a trail of kisses along your neck. You knew you shoud be studying but the thought of his body on yours sent chills through your spine. You stood and wrapped yourself around him. As you went to kiss his lips he stopped you, placing a finger in front of your mouth. "Right after you make me a sandwich." He grinned.