Send Bacon ASAP

A/N: Over 50 reads, so far! I know it doesn't sound like much but it makes me so happy to see that people are reading my story. Thank you all so much! Okay, so to be honest, I'm not that happy with this chapter. I wanted to incorporate the girls into the story but I'm not too sure how it turned out. Just to clarify, in the group chat in this chapter, Poopey is Jade, Pez is Perrie and Leigh is Leigh-Anne. Hope it's alright.

I wake up with a pounding headache and groan as I pull the covers up over my face to block out the blinding light. Last night was the Get Weird Album Launch party, to be honest I don't remember most of it but I guess it went well. I get out of bed and slowly make my way downstairs to the kitchen. My head throbs and I quickly cover my ears when the coffee machine starts up. I honestly don't remember the last time I was this hungover. I check my phone while the coffee brews and see a long list of messages on the group chat that the girls and I have.

(2:47am) Poopey: Message us when you get home. We love you <3

(2:49am) Pez: Hope you feel better in the morning, hun!

Wait, what happened? I scroll down anxiously.

(3:32am) Poopey: You home?

(3:33am) Poopey: Poor girl's gonna struggle tomorrow.

(3:45am) Leigh: Jade, Pez, can I come over. I miss my girls and Jordan's being a dick!

(3:47am) Pez: Haha! What's he done now?

(3:51am) Leigh: He told me I'm drunk and need to go to sleep. I am not drunk!

(3:54am) Poopey: Leigh, babe, you know we love you but maybe you should take his advice. Nanite my loves <3

(3:55am) Pez: Jade's right, Leigh. Get some sleep and we'll chat in the morning. Love you xx

(3:57am) Leigh: Fine!

(9:19am) Poopey: How are my little party animals this morning?

(9:32am) Pez: Pretty good, have a bit of a headache so I can't imagine what kind of hell the two other beautiful girls are going to be in today!

(9:35am) Poopey: I know! Those poor girls!

(9:40am) Pez: Did you see the articles this morning?

(9:40am) Poopey: Yeah :( Why do they always have to make up that rubbish!

(9:49am) Leigh: It's gonna be a rough day for me. Why, alcohol, why?

(9:49am) Leigh: Oh no, what's the story about this time?

(9:50am) Poopey: Our poor emotional Jesminda!

Crap! Articles! What the hell happened last night! I knew I shouldn't have drank that much! A million thoughts rush through my head at once.

(9:50am) Pez: Our emotional drunk hehehe ;)

(9:53am) Leigh: I've just seen them. Aww, Jesminda! Hope you're feeling alright this morning!

(9:53am) Pez: I hope you got to see your Jakey-poo :'D

(9:55am) Leigh: Hahaha our poor baby!

(10:18am) Poopey: Hope you're feeling better today, bub. Let us know when you're up.

(10:19am) Pez: <3 <3 <3

(10:23am) Leigh: Love you Jesy <3

CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! I quickly type a message and send it to the girls; I need to know what happened!