Princess

SORRY IT TOOK FOREVER AND SORRY THIS IS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER!

Jake's P.O.V

"What do you think of Summer as a middle name?" Jesy says as I turn the television off.

"I think Summer is a lovely name princess, what made you think of it?" I ask, pulling the covers over our bodies.

"Well we met in the Summer at the Summertime Ball, we got engaged in the Summer and then married in the Summer too so it has a pretty special meaning to us" I explain.

"I never even thought about that, it's beautiful my love" I say as Jesy rests her head on my chest.

I wrap my arm around her shoulder and back and place my hand on her waist tracing little circles over her lightly tanned skin. Jesy moves her hand up to mine and we intertwine our fingers, our hands fitting perfectly together as if the were made to hold one another.

Jesy looks up at me and smiles her perfect smile, leaning in to kiss my lips. I decide to mess with her a little so I turn my face and smile as her lips kiss my cheek, knowing I'm about to see her super cute pout.

"Jake, why won't you let me kiss you?" she says, her tone a mix of sadness and confusion.

Jesy shuffles up a little, trying to get closer to my lips and leans in to kiss me again but I just shake my head and hide my face in the pillow so she doesn't see me break into a huge smile.

I turn back to see Jesy scrunch up her face in frustration and try so hard not to give in when she pouts and sadly says, "Jaaaake please let me kiss you".

Suddenly Jes's face changes and I bite by lip, knowing she's going to get that kiss no matter what she has to do. I shuffle back and sit up a little as Jesy climbs on top of me to sit on my lap, with her legs placed on either side of me. She looks into my eyes and I try so hard not to just grab her face and kiss her. She puts one hand around the back of my neck and rests her forehead against mine while her other hand finds mine so we can interlock fingers again. I bite my lip harder when I see a devilish grin appear on Jesy's face. She leans forward slightly, just enough for our noses to touch and I can't help but break out into a huge smile as we brush our noses together softly.

Jesy's dark pupils focus on my lighter ones, "Now, I'll ask you one more time. Can I kiss you?"

I can't resist anymore so I just nod my head, taking in every single feature of her beautiful face.

Jesy smiles and says, "That's what I thought" as she pulls my face towards hers.

She brushes her lips over mine lightly, barely touching them and I know she's trying to get me back for not letting her kiss me. I inhale deeply, getting goosebumps all over my body.

I whisper, "Please princess, kiss me".

Her eyes light up and a huge smile appears on her face at the nickname and I know I've made her heart melt.

I wrap my other hand around her waist and pull her body closer, careful of her bump. She kisses me slowly and we just continue to kiss, slowly, lovingly and softly, enjoying every second. We kiss for a minute or so before we both pull apart and inhale deeply, realising we've forgotten to breathe. We rest our foreheads against each other's as I pull her even closer and turn my head slightly so my mouth is against her ear.

"I love you so much gorgeous. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, waking up beside you, kissing you and holding you in my arms. I'll hold you so tight, no one will ever be able to take my princess away from me" I whisper.

I look out the corner of my eye to see the biggest smile plastered across Jesy's face, making my heart skip a beat... or 20. I place little kisses all over her ear and temple, moving my lips to her cheeks and neck. She lets out a little giggle, causing me to giggle too but I don't take my lips off her tanned skin. I kiss across her collarbone and then up the other side of her neck and back to her cheek, up to her temple and then to her forehead. I rest my lips there for a few seconds as my thumb runs over her hand that I'm holding. I kiss down her nose and then place my lips on hers before whispering, "I love you so much princess".

I kiss her lips, a combination of hard and soft, passionate and romantic with the perfect amount of pressure and tongue. I start to notice how sleepy Jesy is and how hard she's trying to keep her eyes open so I slow the kiss a little and carefully lay the both of us down. I take my spare hand and brushing it through her hair, knowing how much she loves when I play with her hair. As her breathing slows her eyes start to flutter closed and I feel her lips eventually stop moving as she falls asleep. I smile happily as I watch her sleeping peacefully, placing one last kiss on her lips and running my hand over her bump before whispering, "Goodnight, my sweet princesses" and falling asleep with my two favourite girls in my arms.