Fat and Ugly

A/N: Well, three months later :/ I'm so sorry!! This is set at the end of January 2018 and Jesy is almost 30 weeks pregnant :) Couldn't find an appropriate photo to go with this so you just get a random cute one :P

I wrapped my arms around Jake's waist and pouted, "Do you have to go?"

He wrapped his arms around my neck and nodded "It's Lewi's stag night baby, I have to go"

I sighed, "I know. I'll miss you"

He pulled me closer and I rested my forehead on his "I'll miss you too honey but I'll be back when you wake up".  We both smiled and he kissed me softly.

"Don't go kissing any other girls okay!" I laughed but inside I was actually a little insecure. I knew there'd be strippers there, who wouldn't be pregnant and would have perfect bodies.

Jake laughed too and stroked my cheek, "I wont babe"

I kissed him once more before he kissed my belly and walked towards the front door.

"Bye baby. Message me if you need anything"

"I will babe. Have a good night" I blew him a kiss as he left.

I walked upstairs to get ready for bed but stopped in front of the mirror. I looked at my now enormous bump in the reflection and sighed.

"Why do you have to make me so fat baby girl?"

I rubbed my hands over my belly and welled up.

"God I look so fat and ugly" I shook my head "I wouldn't blame him if he got with another girl"

I sighed and wiped my tears. I had a shower and got changed before going to bed.

I woke up the next morning and smiled when I saw Jake asleep next to me. I got my phone and scrolled through Instagram. I looked at some of the posts I'd been tagged in but instantly felt sick when I saw photos of Jake from last night with a group of girls. I told myself that it was nothing to worry about and he was probably just being friendly. I kept scrolling and saw a picture of him centimetres from a girls face.

I welled up and shook him, "Jake, what is this?"

He groaned and sat up a little, "What's what baby?"

"This" I shoved my phone in his face and felt the tears rolling down my face.

He sighed and passed me back my phone.

"I was just talking to her babe"

"Five centimetres from her face!" I yelled.

He brushed his fingers through his messy hair and yawned. "Yes Jesy, there was music playing and it was loud"

"I can't blame you really. I mean look at me, I'm fat and ugly" I cried and went to get out of bed but Jake gently wrapped his arms around my body.

He kept his arms around me, "Baby, please look at me"

I sighed and turned to look at him.

"Please Jesy, I swear nothing happened and I had no intentions for anything to happen. The only reason I was talking to her in the first place was because she was telling me that she thought we were the sweetest couple" he brushed the hair from my face and wiped my tears.

I looked down sadly.

Jake cupped my face with one hand and placed his other on my bump. "Jesy, baby, I promise nothing happened. I have my whole world right here in my arms, why would I want anything else?"

"Because I look like an elephant"

He sighed, "Jessica Louise Roche, you do not look like an elephant. You are the most beautiful woman in this world and you're carrying the most adorable baby girl, our baby girl"

I sighed, "I'm sorry babe, I know you'd never cheat on me"

He kissed me softly and rubbed my stomach, "I don't ever want anyone else's lips on mine. Well maybe Lilly's but no one else's"

I grinned, "So you've decided on Lilly then?"

He shook his head and blushed slightly, "Sorry, it just kind of came out"

I kissed him and then looked down at my bump, "No, I think it's perfect". I looked back up at him with tears in my eyes, "Lillian Summer Roche".

A/N: A huge thank you to beth_dx for giving me this idea and for constantly begging me to update xx If you haven't already, please, please, please go check out her stories, they're amazing!