We Kissed

Jade gasps, "You threw up on him!"

"Yeah" I sigh.

"We just assumed you were giving him a New Years surprise" Leigh-Anne winks and the girls laugh.

"Oh, I gave him a New Years surprise alright! Just not that kind" I laugh.

"I still can't get over the fact that you threw up on him!" Jade shakes her head, laughing.

"Enough about me; how long have you and Charley been seeing each other?" I ask, grinning at Perrie.

Leigh and Jade look at me with a confused expression on their faces.

"Excuse me?" Perrie laughs awkwardly.

"I saw you two making out in the spare room on New Years Eve" I raise my eyebrows, waiting for her to confess.

"Jes, you literally just told us you were completely wasted and now you expect us to believe that you saw them kiss?" Leigh-Anne says, still looking confused.

"Babe, you were probably hallucinating" Jade adds.

"I may have been drunk but I wasn't high" I tell them.

The three of them widen their eyes and Jade laughs quietly.

"Are you high now?" Jade jokes.

"I know what I saw!" I say, getting slightly frustrated.

"Pez, just tell her you didn't hook up with Charley" Leigh-Anne sighs.

We all look at Perrie, waiting for her to say something.

Perrie bites her lower lip and looks at the ground. "Well..." she looks up at us, blushing.

"Perrie!" Jade squeals.

"I told you!" I yell.

"What!" Leigh-Anne's mouth gapes open.

"So, back to my first question, how long?" I smile smugly, knowing I was right.

"A while" she mutters under her breath.

"How long is a while?" Jade raises her eyebrows.

"It's complicated" Perrie sighs.

"Luckily we have all day. Now spill!" Leigh-Anne insists.

"Fine!" Perrie gives in, "Well Charley was dropping me home after the album launch party because, you know, he hadn't been drinking and he lives reasonably close to me and -"

Leigh-Anne cuts her off, "Stop stalling and get to the point."

Perrie continues, "We kissed. Well technically I kissed him but then I freaked out and ran inside. It was so embarrassing!"

"Aww Pez" we all laugh as Perrie hides her face in her hands.

"I messaged him to apologise because I felt like a right fool but I lied and said that I didn't have feelings for him and just blamed it all on the alcohol. He was so sweet about it though, which just made me like him even more. We kind of just acted like nothing had happened up until the night that I came over to yours" she looks at me and the other two look confused.

"Long story short, Little Things come on the radio, I had a bit of a melt down and went to Jesy's" she explains to the others and they both nod.

"Anyway when I was there Jake told me that I'd find someone who would treat me like a queen and love me as much as I deserve. As soon as he said it I thought of Charley, so when I left I went to his house and told him how I felt and it kind of just went from there" her cheeks are bright red and nothing could wipe the massive smile off her face.

"Aww" Leigh-Anne smiles.

"I'm so happy for you Pez" Jade adds.

I jump onto her lap and tackle her in a hug, "Yay! We're basically gonna be sister-in-laws" I shout.

The girls laugh at my excitement.

"Calm ya tits, woman!" Perrie laughs as I move to sit beside her.

"See I knew I saw you two hooking up on New Years Eve!" I exclaim.

Perrie blushes.

"Where did you go though? I saw you but then I stubbed my toe and when I got up you were gone" I ask.

Perrie laughs, "Well, we heard you scream and saw you standing at the door so we ran and hid in the wardrobe."

"You cheeky buggers!" I shake my head and scrunch my face up. "No one believed me" I add, pouting.

"Actually, now that I think about it you two weren't there for the countdown" Leigh-Anne says to Perrie.

Our eyes grow wide and our mouths gape open as Perrie bites the inside of her cheeks and tries not to break out in the biggest smile.

"Let's just say I started 2016 with a bang" she laughs, smiling from ear to ear.