What's Your Problem?

I'm so sorry it took me this long to update! I really hope you still enjoy this book and that I didn't lose too many readers over the last couple of months. I can't make any promises about the next update because all my assignments for uni are due over the next couple of weeks, then I have exams and finally a six week teaching prac so I really have no idea when I'll find the time.

This is the start of February and Jesy is 32 weeks pregnant :)

I was fixing my baby shower sash after my eighteenth trip to the toilet when I heard the doorbell ring. 

"Come in!" I called as I walked towards the door.

I heard the door open and saw Perrie and Charley walk in, "Where's my favourite mama?"

"I'm here" Jake said in a high-pitched voice as he walked up behind me.

I rolled my eyes and laughed then hugged both of them.

Perrie bent over, "Hey gorgeous girl" she rubbed my bump and grinned.

"What about me?" I pouted.

I felt Jake wrap his arms around me and kiss the back of my neck. "It's okay babe, you'll always be my gorgeous girl". I blushed and rubbed his hands.

"Did you see that?" Perrie turned to Charley and scoffed, "Watch and learn boy".

I turned around and kissed Jake softly. "Have a good day baby, I'll message you when the party's over".

"Have fun sweetheart" he pecked my lips and rubbed my belly.

Perrie shook her head at Charley, "Why can't you be like that?"

He rolled his eyes, "Jake, man, you make it hard for the rest of us guys you know".

I giggled and pulled Perrie to my side but she just sighed. "Well now that Mrs Bagnall is here the party can start".

Jake laughed and patted Charley's shoulder, "Lets leave these ladies to it".

They left and Perrie and I went into the living room to join everyone else.

"Hey Pez!" Jade and Leigh got up to hug her but she just sat down.

They looked at me and I shrugged and sat down between Perrie and Leigh.

Jade sat next to Perrie and put her hand on Perrie's thigh, "You okay baba?"

Perrie ignored her and we all looked at each other for a second before my mum started talking.

She thanked everyone for coming and explained the first game, 'Mum or Dad Quiz'. Mum handed out everyone a pair of pink lips and a black moustache on popsticks.

"Okay first question!" she cleared her throat, "Who will change the first diaper?"

We all laughed and held up the lips.

She nodded, "Okay, who will want cuddles with the baby most?"

There were a few moustaches but mainly lips. I laughed and shook my head then held up my moustache.

"That man won't put his little princess down, so sorry if any of you wanted a hold"

Everyone laughed and nodded except Perrie who just sat there holding her moustache up.

"Alright, next question. Who will sing the lullabies?"

There was a chorus of 'ohhhh's' in the room and then laughs. I looked around the room and saw a mix of lips and moustaches.

"He already does" I smiled and help up the moustache, "When she's get hiccups or won't stop kicking. I fall asleep to it every night and sometimes I wake up to him singing to her" I grinned and rubbed my bump, "He really is the most perfect daddy"

Perrie rolled her eyes and stormed off down the hall. Everyone went silent and looked at each other.

I got up and sighed, "Sorry mum, keep playing"

I walked down the hall to the bathroom and opened the door. "What was that all about?"

Perrie sighed and turned her back to me, "Jess just leave it, okay?"

"No, I won't just leave it" I rolled my eyes and took a step closer to her, "What's your problem Perrie?"

"Nothing! I don't have a problem" she snapped and turned around to face me with tears in her eyes.

I sighed and hugged her, "Pez, what's wrong?"

"It's nothing" she shook her head and I sat us both down on the edge of the bath.

I wiped the tears from her face, "Babe, something is obviously upsetting you"

She sighed, "Just hearing you talk about how Jake is such a perfect dad"

I looked at her confused, "Why is that making you upset?"

"Charley said he doesn't want kids yet"

I sighed sympathetically and nodded, "And you do?"

Perrie looked down and rubbed her tummy then looked back up at me.

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped, "Really?"

She smiled a little and nodded.

"Oh my gosh!" I grinned and wrapped my arms around her tight "Congratulations!"

She half laughed, half cried and hugged me tighter, "Jess what if he leaves me? I brought the topic up the other day and he said he's not ready"

I pulled back from the hug and Perrie just rested her head on my shoulder "Pez, no one is ever really ready" I stroked her hair, "Charley is such an amazing guy and I know once you tell him he'll be so happy"

She nodded and sighed, "I hope so"

"Do you know how weeks you are?"

She shook her head, "Just a few, I guess"

I nodded and threw my arms around her, "You're pregnant!"

"I'm pregnant" she grinned and laughed softly.

I took her hand, "You ready to go back out babe?"

She nodded and we stood up, "I'm sorry for acting like that earlier"

"Its okay Pez, you can blame it on this little one" I laughed and rubbed her tummy.