I Do

A/N: This is part one; part two will be up either later today or tomorrow :)

Jesy's P.O.V

I wake up to my door being flung open and someone squealing "Wake up!"

I roll over and groan into the pillow.

"Perrie! Don't wake her up like that" I hear Jade scold quietly.

"Jesminda" Leigh-Anne says in a singsong voice.

I groan in response, not wanting to move from the warm comfort of my bed.

I suddenly feel a weight on top of me and hear Perrie yell, "You're getting married!"

The girls and I laugh at her excitement.

"I think you're more excited than Jesy" Leigh tells Perrie.

Perrie grins at me, "I don't think so, look at that smile" she giggles before all three girls tackle me in a hug.

"I think Jake left you a wedding gift in the living room" Jade says and the three of them break out in smiles.

"Really?" I ask, blushing slightly.

"It's Jake Roche we're talking about, of course he got you something!" Leigh rolls her eyes and we all laugh.

Perrie grabs my hand, pulling me out of bed to follow Jade and Leigh-Anne downstairs.

We get to the living room and I see a large navy blue box with a blush coloured ribbon and a card on the coffee table. I pick it up and sit down on the couch with the three girls.

The front of the card reads, 'To my bride on our wedding day'.

I open the card and read Jake's message to myself,

'I can't believe today is finally here! I've been waiting for this day since the day we met, the day you stole my heart, the day I fell completely and utterly in love with you. I have never been as excited as I am right now, knowing that I will have you by my side through life and through the countless adventures we will have together. You are my rock; my sunshine; my love; my life and I honestly can't wait to call you my wife. There's not enough space for me to write how much I truly love you but luckily we have the rest of our lives. I love you more than you will ever know.

Always and forever, Jake x'

I feel arms embrace me and suddenly remember that the girls are here; I'd been totally engrossed in reading the message that I forgot I wasn't alone. I wipe the tears from my face as the three girls release me from the group hug.

"Happy tears?" Perrie asks from beside me.

I nod, "Happy tears" I laugh, crying a little more.

I take the lid off the box and gasp when I see a canvas with a picture of Jake and I from the day we first met printed onto it. I read the little note stuck to the corner, 'the day you said hi'. I look to see a second canvas, with a photo of when Jake proposed and another note attached, which says ' the day you said yes'. I pick up the third canvas, which is blank and can't help but cry some more when I read the final note, 'the day you said I do'. I look up and see the three girls crying too. We laugh at each other before standing up and hugging again.

"I should probably go shower, we're meeting Adam and Azza at the venue in just over an hour to start hair and makeup" I tell the girls.

"We'll make some breakfast" Jade smiles before walking towards the kitchen.

Leigh and Perrie groan.

I laugh as Leigh rolls her eyes, "Only because it's your wedding day!" she mumbles as the two of them follow Jade into the kitchen.

Jake's P.O.V

- WEDDING VENUE 2 PM-

Charley squeezes my shoulder, bringing me out of my thoughts "You alright?"

I nod, smiling anxiously, "Just a bit nervous."

"You'll be fine, mate!" Charley smiles reassuringly, "Well, it's time."

I take a deep breath before making my way to the front and facing the guests. I watch as Charley and Perrie walk down the aisle, followed by Danny and Jade, Lewi and Leigh-Anne, Shane and Ciara, Josh and Jesy's sister, Jade, my youngest half-sisters, Lolita and Romani, who throw petals in front of them and finally my half-brother, Mackenzie alongside my godson Ryder who is carrying our rings. I turn back around to face the minister. My heart starts racing as the soft music starts and I hear everyone stand. I want so badly to turn around and see Jesy but I force myself not to. I stand there for what feels like an eternity before I can no longer stop myself; I turn around slightly and see Jesy a couple of metres away, linking arms with her mum. Her hair is in loose curls and falls down her shoulders and back, the light makes her eyes my favourite shade of green and her smile, well words can't even explain that. I know it's cliché but the moment our eyes meet it's like everyone else disappears and we're the only two people in the world. A few seconds later Jesy is standing beside me and I can't help but shed a tear.

"You look absolutely beautiful" I whisper.

The minister talks for a minute but I don't really listen to anything he's saying all I can think about is spending the rest of my life with Jesy. I feel Jesy's hand embrace mine as I hear the minister mention my name, making me focus on reality again. Jesy and I turn to face each other, both with the biggest, most loving smiles on our faces.

"Do you, Jacob Peter Roche, take Jessica Louise Nelson to be your lawfully wedded wife?" the minister asks.

"I do"

"Do you, Jessica Louise Nelson, take Jacob Peter Roche to be you lawfully wedded husband" he asks Jesy.

A tear rolls down Jesy's cheek as she nods, "I do."

"Jake will now exchange his vows" the minister says.

A/N: Let me know what you thought of this chapter, I'd really love to know! Again, I'm sorry it took me so long to update! Unfortunately I'm still not feeling 100%, probably not even 50% and not improving as much as I had expected so I may take the week off writing after posting part 2 but I'll see how I go :( Love you all x