Do You Want To Know Something?

A/N: This is just a cute little chapter to say Happy New Year and thank you for getting this story to 1000 reads! Hope you like it :)

Jake's P.O.V

Jesy and I are sitting on the couch and have been for at least an hour; Jesy's watching something on Netflix and I'm just resting my head on her lap, scrolling through my social media.

"Jes, can we get a puppy?" I ask, when I see a photo of a puppy on Instagram.

Jesy pauses whatever she was watching, "Since when do you want a puppy?"

"I love dogs!" I exclaim as I sit up and face her.

"I know but you've never talked about getting one" she says.

"Well, now I am" I grin widely.

Jesy sighs, "Jake, puppies are basically babies; they're a lot of hard work" she explains.

"It'll be good practice then" I reply, hopefully.

Jesy's eyes widen and she laughs at my comment.

"Please" I beg, giving her the puppy dog eyes that I know she can't resist.

"Don't look at me like that! You know it's my weakness" she tilts her head and tries not to smile.

I push my bottom lip out further, "Jesy, please" I say, dragging out the end of the word.

Jesy crosses her arms and rolls eyes before giving in; "Fine" she sighs.

I excitedly dive towards Jesy, tackling her in a hug, which causes the both of us to tumble off the couch and onto the rug.

I plant kisses all over her face while repeating, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

I continue to kiss her but start tickling her sides.

"Jake" she laughs hysterically, "No! Stop it!" she giggles, now breathless as she desperately tries to break free.

I tickle her for a few more seconds before stopping.

"Do you want to know something?" I ask, smiling.

"What?" she replies, still catching her breath.

"Your laugh is my favourite sound in the world" I tell her.

She blushes and opens her mouth to speak but I kiss her before she can say anything.

"Jake!" she yells, laughing loudly as I begin tickling her again.

I never want the sound to stop.