Enough

A/N: I'm so sorry that this took forever for me to publish! I could give you a million reasons why but we'll just stick with, I've had a lot going on lately. This chapter is set in mid January 2018 and Jesy is 27 weeks pregnant. The picture is of the nursery (ignore the K's). Hope you enjoy the chapter :)

Jake's P.O.V

"Jake! I said to put the crib against this wall and the dressing table (A/N: not shown in the picture... sorry) over there by the wardrobe!" Jesy says, raising her voice.

"Babe, there's no need to get angry; I'll just move it" I say in a calm voice.

"All I asked was for you to put the crib there and the dressing table there" she says, pointing around the round.

"It's not a big deal, it will take me two minutes to move it" I tell her.

"You can't do anything right" she yells.

"Really! Jes, I've been here for the past week painting and assembling furniture, how is that not doing anything right" I say, getting annoyed.

"Then why was it so difficult for you to put the furniture in the right place" she yells.

"Why don't you do it yourself then?" I yell back.

I see tears begin to roll down her face but I'm so annoyed that I just keep going.

"You obviously don't appreciate anything I do!" I say, walking over to move the crib.

"Of course I do" she cries.

"Well it doesn't seem that way" I mumble, pushing the crib to the other wall.

Jesy sits down on the chair in the corner of the room and bursts into tears.

"Jes, you can't just cry every time I say something to you or start yelling at me for something so petty, that's not fair" I say as I push the crib up against the wall.

"I'm sorry" I hear her stutter through her sobs.

I sigh, knowing she can't really control her moods at the moment. I walk over to the chair and crouch down in front of her, taking her hands in mine.

"Jes, I know your hormones are all over the place at the moment but you can't keep taking it out on me" I say, stroking the back of her hands.

"I'm so sorry for yelling at you Jake" she sniffles.

I use my right hand to move some hair from her face and place it behind her ear. "It's okay sweetheart, I know you didn't mean to. I'm sorry for snapping at you too" I apologise, stroking her cheek with my thumb.

Jesy looks down sadly as tears continue to glide over her freckled cheeks.

"Babe, it's okay" I say, cupping her face with both hands and wiping the tears with my thumbs. "I love you so, so much" I whisper before standing slightly to kiss her forehead, letting my lips linger for a few seconds. "What about I move the dressing table and then we have a nice relaxing bath?" I ask.

Jesy nods her head and smiles a little.

I give her a quick peck on the lips before walking over to the dressing table.

"Babe, I was thinking we could paint some lyrics or something on the wall above this?" I say as I pick up the dressing table and take it to the other side of the room.

"I think that's a great idea. Any ideas of what lyrics to use?" Jesy replies standing up from the chair.

I walk over to her and wrap one of my hands around her back and place the other on her bump. I lean my forehead against hers and rub her bump gently, "I was thinking maybe, 'spread your wings my little butterfly'?"

"Really?" Jesy's face lights up.

"Yeah, I think it's perfect" I explain, smiling at her expression.

"Me too" she grins, pulling my face towards hers and connecting our lips in a soft, loving kiss.

"You ready for that bath?" I ask as the kiss ends.

"So ready" she nods and I can hear the exhaustion in her voice.

I kiss the top of her head before wrapping my arm around her shoulder and walking back to our room.

As we enter the room I take Jesy over to the bed where she sits down, "You wait here, I'll run the bath" I tell her.

"Can I have a kiss first?" she asks.

I kiss her slowly before giving her another shorter kiss and walking in to run the bath.

I run a hot bath, pour some bubble bath under the running water and light some candles. Once the bath is full I open the door to get Jesy.

"Babe" I say but as I open the door I hear a light snore and notice Jesy's fallen asleep. I smile at the sight. I quickly unplug the bath before walking over to my side of the bed, stripping down to my boxers and slowly getting in bed, careful not to wake Jesy. I wrap my arm around her waist and place my hand on her bump, stroking it softly.

"Hey baby girl, it's daddy; I don't know if you can tell or not" I whisper, "You're making mummy very tired but that's okay because she's so beautiful when she sleeps, well she's beautiful all the time but she just looks so peaceful sleeping. I love her so much, you know and I love you so much too my little bumblebee. I can't wait to meet you and see your gorgeous little face, I hope you look just like your mummy; you'll be a very lucky girl if you do."

"I love you too" I hear Jesy mumble before she rolls over to face me.

"Hey! How much did you hear?" I ask, pulling her body closer to mine.

Jesy smiles and intertwines our fingers, "Enough."

A/N: A huge thank you to KatherineMoors for always getting me through everything and also beth_dx for always giving me ideas and inspiration for this story, without you two this chapter may have never been published! :)