Did She Just...

Jesy's P.O.V

Jake and I found out that we're having a little girl yesterday but I wanted to tell the girls in person so I'm going to tell them this morning before we go shopping to look at nursery furniture. As I turn the dishwasher on I hear a loud knock at the door.

"Boy or girl? Boy or girl?" Perrie says excitedly as I open the door.

I smile, "Hello to you too"

"Sorry, I'm just so excited" she laughs, hugging me and kissing my cheek.

"Well I'm not telling you until Jade and Leigh get here" I say just as I see Jade and Leigh-Anne pull up in Leigh's black Jeep. "Lucky you" I laugh.

They walk up the path to the front door and we all hug before going to sit in the living room.

"So are we getting a little niece or nephew?" Leigh-Anne asks as soon as we sit down.

"Is anyone actually here to see me or just find out if I'm having a girl or boy?" I laugh and the girls look guilty for a second before smiling again, still waiting for an answer. I smile and shake my head before gently rubbing my bump, "We're having..." I pause, knowing that the suspense is killing them.

"Jesy!" Jade whines, throwing her head back against the couch.

"Just tell us already!" Leigh-Anne groans.

"Okay, okay" I laugh. "We're having a girl" I say, smiling just like I did when I found out yesterday.

The three of them squeal in excitement and hug me tightly.

"Aww, a mini Jesy!" Perrie says, jumping up and down beside me.

"The nursery can be Disney themed" Jade smiles hopefully.

I laugh, "Jade, my daughters nursery is not going to be Disney themed."

"Fine" she sighs, looking devastated.

Pez, Leigh and I laugh when Jade pouts and crosses her arm like a toddler.

"I still can't believe you're having a baby! Now whose baby am I going to be?" Perrie says, frowning slightly.

I turn to hug her, "Aww Pez! You'll always be my baby. I actually have a favour to ask you guys."

"Of course, what do you need?" Leigh asks.

"Well" I pause, "I want you three to be her godmothers."

They all gasp before jumping up and down excitedly, "Oh my goodness! Yes, of course we will!"

"Have you thought of any names? Are you going to continue with the 'J'?" Leigh-Anne asks once the three of them have calmed down slightly.

"If we find a name we both love that starts with a J then yes but we're not too fussed if it doesn't. Obviously we're still going through names but I really like Maya, Jasmine, and Emma. Jake likes Jenna and Ashlynn and we both really like Casey and Lillian but we'd use Lily as her nickname" I explain.

"Jasmine! Please Jesy, then she can be Princess Jasmine!" Jade begs, beaming excitedly.

We all laugh.

"Jade, why don't you keep Jasmine incase you have a daughter" I suggest.

Jade gasps, "Yeah definitely don't choose Jasmine" she grins, shaking her head.

"What about you two?" I ask Perrie and Leigh-Anne.

"I think Jesy, Jake and Emma sounds really sweet but I also love Casey" Leigh-Anne says.

"Lillian Perrie Roche. You're welcome" Perrie flips her hair and we break into fits of laughter. "I'm just kidding but I do actually love the name Lillian" she smiles.

"We still have a while to decide" I say, rubbing my bump gently.

"Do you have a colour scheme for her nursery?" Jade asks.

"Well, I don't want it to be really girly but I still want it to be feminine. Does that make any sense?" I laugh.

"Yeah, of course" Leigh says and the other two agree.

"I've been looking for ideas and I saw this one that I love, the walls were like a dusty lavender colour and the room had gold details and floral prints. Actually I saved a photo of it" I explain, unlocking my phone and showing the girls the picture.

Perrie gasps and smiles widely, "Jes, it's adorable."

"Disney would be better but I guess it's okay" Jade rolls her eyes before giggling, "I'm kidding, I think it's perfect."

"Yeah, it's gorgeous" Leigh-Anne agrees.

"Okay, now you've made me really excited! Please can we go look for some furniture" Perrie begs.

I laugh lightly, "Okay then let's go."

- THAT NIGHT -

I blink a couple of times as I awake from my nap and see Jake laying on the bed beside me watching something on TV.

"Hey sleeping beauty" Jake smiles, kissing my forehead softly.

I smile back, "Hey babe. When did you get home?"

"About an hour ago" he says.

"What time is it?" I ask, stretching and rubbing my eyes.

Jake looks at his watch, "Just after four."

I nod as I yawn.

"I take it the girls wore you out a little?" he laughs.

I nod again, "Sometimes I think they're more excited than me."

"How are the girls anyway?" Jake asks as he cuddles up beside me and traces his fingers over my bump.

"Good. They were so happy when I asked them to be godmothers" I reply.

Jake stops moving his fingers and bites his lip, "Whoops."

I immediately know what he's referring to, "You forgot to ask the boys didn't you?"

"Maybe" he says before nodding slowly.

I shake my head and laugh lightly, "You my love, are hopeless."

He smiles, looking down and placing his hands flat on my bump, "Your mummy's so mean to me sometimes" he says; I smile and roll my eyes while shaking my head. "I love both of you so very much though, I hope you know that" he continues before looking up at me and kissing my lips.

We both pull back suddenly and stare at each other with huge smiles across our faces.

"Did she just..." he says, trailing off as he looks down at my stomach.

I nod, still in shock, "I think she did."

"She kicked!" he beams.

"I know" I laugh, smiling at the look of wonder on his face.

"Has she ever kicked before?" he asks, continuing to smile like a kid in a candy store.

I shake my head, "I mean I've felt her moving a couple of times but she's never kicked before."

Jake looks into my eyes, brushing his thumb over my lips while leaving his other hand to rub small circle over my bump. "How did I get so lucky?" he whispers before kissing me slowly.

"I ask myself the same thing everyday" I say between slow, warm kisses.

A/N: Please check out my book, Little Mix Questions, if you haven't already! It's just a fun book of questions/would you rathers related to Little Mix :) I start uni again on Monday, so I'm not sure how often I'll be able to update this once I go back. I'm hoping I'll still be able to update twice a week but I'll just have to see how busy I get. Sorry I haven't posted a one-shot in a while, I've just been getting organised for uni and trying to focus on this story.