No Japan (Part 2)

"Lunch is on me guys, just order what you want" I tell the girls.

"Can I please have the PERi-PERi chicken tenderloins and a side of couscous" Perrie tells the young man behind the counter.

"I'll have the Mediterranean salad with chicken, thank you" Jade blushes slightly, obviously finding him attractive.

"I'll have a sick bag!" Perrie whispers to Leigh and I. The three of us laugh and Jade looks confused for a second before rolling her eyes, realising that we're laughing at her.

"Uhh, can I please get the classic wrap and a side of PERi-PERi chips" Leigh says, trying to contain her laughter.

"Yeah, I'll have the same thanks" I add.

"And what basting did you want on the wraps?" the cashier asks.

"Lemon and herb, please" Leigh and I both say at the same time, before smiling at each other.

I pay and take the table number over to where the girls are sitting. As soon as I sit down, all three of them look at me, waiting for me to tell them the news.

I take a deep breath, "I can't go to Japan" I say under my breath. I guess I thought if I said it quiet enough and they didn't hear me, the problem would go away some how; it didn't.

"What! Why not?" Leigh-Anne yells, while the other two gasp and look shocked.

"Shh!" I say, "I have an ear infection, so I'm not allowed to fly." I continue, looking at my lap.

"How are we supposed to cope without you?" Jade asks, looking like she might cry.

"The exact same way you do every other time I'm not there. You go out there and you smash it!" I try to smile; I know if I don't smile, I'll cry.

I see a tear run down Jade's cheek. "Aww, Jadey, please don't cry" I say, standing up to hug her.

I feel Perrie and Leigh-Anne join the hug.

"We'll miss our Jesminda!" Perrie pouts.

"Trust me, I'll miss you guys more. Promise me we'll Skype! I don't think I can go a week without hearing your voices and seeing your beautiful faces" I say, getting a bit emotional.

"Everyday! I can't promise it won't be early in the morning or late at night but trust me, you're not escaping from us that easily!" Jade says, we all laugh and suddenly I'm in a much better mood.

"So Jade, see something you fancy?" I wink at her.

Jade furrows her eyebrows and tries to look angry. She holds it for a few seconds but cracks when Perrie makes kissing noises and can't help but laugh with us.

"Pez!" Jade giggles and hits her arm playfully.

We spend the next hour eating, chatting and laughing before we get up to leave.

"You still need help packing, Pez?" Leigh-Anne asks as we walk towards the car park.

"Uhhh" Perrie looks at me; I can tell she doesn't want to upset me.

"Of course she does; we all know Perrie's probably only packed five things so far!" I say and we all laugh.

Perrie nods, "You know me too well"  we continue to laugh.

"Are you coming, Jes? You don't have to, you know, if it'll upset you or anything but feel free to, I don't want it to seem like you're not welcome because of course you are, you're always welcome" Perrie finally stops rambling and looks up at me from the ground; I'm just smiling at her.

"Pez! Calm down, it's fine. I'm not going to lie, I was angry and upset about it before but I'm over it now and I want to spend as much time as possible with my girls before you leave" I smile, pulling the three of them into a tight hug.

"Okay then, let's go! See you guys at Perrie's" Jade waves as she walks off towards her car.

"Need a lift, Jes?" Leigh-Anne asks but before I can accept her offer Perrie grabs my arm.

"She's mine!" Perrie yells as she pulls me to her car.

Leigh and I laugh, "See you soon, girls" Leigh-Anne calls out from her car.

"Bye" Perrie and I say in unison.

A/N: Bit of a shorter chapter today, sorry. Next chapter will be up on Tuesday. As always, thanks for all the support x