Happy Valentine's Day (Part 2)

A/N: So I snuck into my room for 5 minute periods yesterday just so I could get this chapter done and not have my family tell me I'm antisocial aha :) Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Recap: The doorknob turns and the door opens slowly. I contemplate running back to the car to find Jade but instead I freeze when I see the man standing in front of me.

----------

"Happy Valentine's Day" he says.

I'm still frozen but the smile on my face grows wide.

"Jake?" I whisper, thinking I might just be imagining it all.

"Hey, beautiful" he smiles at my confusion.

"Jake!" I throw my arms around his neck and kiss him passionately.

"Surprise" he laughs, still holding me close.

"You got me good, Mr. Roche" I giggle before kissing him again.

"Did you seriously think I'd leave you alone on Valentine's Day?" he asks

I hear a car driving away and go to run back to the car, "Crap, Jade."

Jake grabs my hand, "Jes, she was in on it" he laughs.

"Oh" I smile.

Jake leads me inside and into the dining room.

"Sit down, I'll be back in a minute" he kisses me quickly before walking over to the kitchen.

I grab my phone out and text Jade.

Me: You're the best but also a very terrible liar ahaha :) I can't thank you enough x

Poopey: Shut up! Well I'm lucky you're so gullible :) Your face when you saw Jake was thanks enough xx

Jake walks over and places a plate in front of me, "For lunch we have spinach and ricotta stuffed chicken breast with Mediterranean couscous."

"Did you make this?" I ask as he sits down beside me with his plate.

"I did" he smiles widely.

"Thank you" I kiss him appreciatively.

"It was my pleasure" he kisses me lightly, "I love you"

"I love you too" I say, my smile reaching from ear to ear.

- 5pm -

As Jake pulls out a block from the Jenga tower it topples over and scatters all over the table.

"I WON!" I yell.

"Seriously, that's like the third time!" he groans.

"Fourth actually" I correct him.

He laughs and kisses me, "Want to go down to the lake and watch the sunset?"

"I'd love to. I didn't bring a coat though" I tell him.

"Babe, I packed a bag of clothes for you" he laughs as he takes me into the bedroom to get our coats.

"Wait, how long are we here for?" I ask.

"I was thinking a few days" he replies as he passes me my coat.

I smile as Jake pulls me into a hug and kisses my forehead.

"Let's go" he says, holding my hand and leading me outside.

When we get to the lake Jake sets up a picnic blanket and pours us both a cup of tea from the thermos he brought down.

"So beautiful" he says as the sun sets.

"It's lovely" I reply.

"I was talking about you" he lays me down and kisses me softly.

"Jake, someone could see us" I laugh into the kiss, feeling the heat rush to my cheeks.

"There's no one for miles, babe" he whispers in my ear.

I feel a few drops of rain fall on my face but Jake just continues to kiss me, getting slightly rougher.

Suddenly it starts pouring down and in seconds we're soaked.

"Argh!" I squeal, jumping up from the blanket.

Jake jumps up too, "I guess we'll be finishing this back at the cabin."

He kisses me once more before picking up the blanket and running after me back to the cabin. We run up the path to the house and I unlock the door quickly before running inside. A couple of seconds later Jake runs through the door and we both burst into laughter.

"Now where were we?" he winks before walking over to me and kissing my neck.

I can already feel the small marks forming beneath his lips.

"Jake!" I laugh as he picks me up and carries me into the bedroom, his lips never once leaving my neck.

He lays me down on the bed, climbing on top of me. "Happy Valentine's Day, babe" he kisses my forehead, letting his lips linger there for a few seconds.

"Happy Valentine's Day" I say, grinning widely as Jake slides his hands up under my shirt.