A Pact

Jesy's P.O.V

"Thank you Cardiff, you've been amazing!" Jade yells to the crowd.

"We love you!" Perrie says, blowing kisses to all the mixers.

"Goodnight!" Leigh-Anne shouts before the four of us wave and run into the wings of the arena.

As soon as we get off stage we form a group hug with all the dancers, jumping up and down excitedly. It's just something we do every time we finish a show or live performance.

"Girls, you were amazing!" Claudimar says, as we all break apart.

"Thanks, Claud. You boys weren't so bad yourselves" Perrie laughs.

"You alright, Jes?" Rycardo asks quietly from beside me.

"Yeah, I'm great" I lie.

Don't get me wrong, it was a great show and I love performing for our fans but it just feels different tonight. It's my first night on tour without Jake. He had come to every show for the last two weeks but this morning he had to go back to London so him and the boys can start recording their new album. He was always waiting in the wings and as soon as I got off stage he would hug and kiss me and tell me how much he loved me.

"Come on girls, on the bus" Dave, our tour manager calls.

We all groan but do as he says.

We don't have a show tomorrow, so we're staying at a hotel tonight and flying to Dublin tomorrow for our show the day after.

- HOTEL -

When I get out of the shower I put on a singlet and a pair of sweatpants before walking out of the bathroom and flopping onto the bed. I roll over and take my phone off charge. I press the unlock button and realise I got a text from Jake while I was in the shower.

My Love ❤️: Call me when you have time. I love you x

I smile and press the call button but my smile quickly fades when the call rings out and gets sent to Jake's voicemail. I hang up and put on a jacket before walking out into the hallway. I walk down a couple of doors and knock quietly on the door that says 909.

"Jesy, it's 1am" Leigh-Anne complains as she opens her door; it's obvious I've woken her up.

I burst into tears and Leigh-Anne quickly pulls me into a tight embrace.

"Babe, what's up?" she asks as we walk into her room and she shuts the door.

I walk over to the bed and sit up against the headboard, "I'm sorry I woke you but you're the only one who's going through the same thing. Well I guess Perrie is too but-"

"You miss him?" Leigh-Anne cuts me off as she sits beside me.

I nod. "I know it's stupid, he only left this morning but I tried to call him and he didn't answer and I just really needed to hear his voice. How am I meant to do this for another three weeks?" I cry.

"Jes, it's not stupid" Leigh sighs sympathetically, hugging me again.

"I don't know how you do it" I shake my head.

"I know it's hard being away from him for that long but you've got the girls and I and you can talk to Jake in the morning" Leigh-Anne explains as she wipes the tears from my face.

"Do you miss Jordan?" I ask when I stop crying.

"Of course I do! When we did the Salute tour, it was football season and Jordan was always either training or competing so sometimes we didn't get to speak for days. I remember a couple of nights where I'd cry myself to sleep because I just wanted to see his face and hear his voice" Leigh-Anne replies.

"I'm sorry" I apologise.

"Why?" she asks.

"I wasn't there for you when you needed me" I frown.

"Jes, don't be silly. Why don't we make a pact?" Leigh-Anne smiles.

I raise my eyebrows, "A pact?"

"From now on, if you're missing Jake come talk to me and if I'm missing Jordan I'll come talk to you. We can watch The Notebook and eat ice-cream and cry" she explains.

I smile and hug Leigh, "Thank you"

She smiles back, "Do you want to stay here tonight?"

"Alright but you better not think I'm Jordan and do anything inappropriate" I laugh, sliding under the covers.

Leigh scoffs, "You're the one that's been sharing a single bed on the bus with Jake for the last two weeks!"

"You don't want to know what happens when we're squished that closely together" I wink at her and laugh when her mouth gapes open.

"Jesy! Eww, I sleep like three metres away from you guys" Leigh-Anne says with a look of utter disgust on her face before leaning over to switch the lamp off.

A/N: This isn't a great chapter but I thought we needed a little bit of Lesy in this story! If you haven't and you'd like to, make sure to check out my one shots book! Also let me know if you like the new cover for this story :)