Chapter thirty six- The resort

GUYS. GUYS. ATTENTION. THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN A SLIGHT LEMON. IF YOUR NOT INTO THAT SORT OF THING, THEN JUST MOVE ALONG TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. Okay, thank you. 

~~~

Natsu's pov

We pulled up to a dock with a small boat waiting for us. Lucy was still asleep, so I decided not to wake her. Once I got her out of the car, I carefully laid her down in the boat, and sat down in front of her. 

   "Thanks for the lift!"

   "No problem!"

The driver gave me a smile before getting in the limousine, and leaving. I started rowing, watching all the lights from the city glisten on the water. We were about half way there when Lucy's eyes started opening. 

   "Where...Where are we?"

She sat up, rubbed her eyes, and looked around. 

   "We're on our way to the resort. We should be there soon."

Lucy shifted her position, causing the boat to rock a little. 

   "Its so pretty!"

I smiled as she laid her head down on the side of the boat, and watched the lights hit the water. 

    "Luce, I think that's the resort."

She shifted her position again, and her eyes widened. There was one large white building, but there was also some visible cabins scattered throughout the island. 

   "Wow!"

   "I knew dad got us somewhere good, but this looks great!"

   "I can't wait to see what its like!"

She turned to look at me, a large smile spread across her face. I couldn't help but smile back. She started helping me row, and we got there a lot faster. Once the boat hit the sand, I got out, held my hand out to her, and helped her. She was still in the dress, so I picked her up bridal style. 

   "What are you doing?"

   "Don't want your dress to get dirty."

She smiled, and leaned her head against my chest. When we walked inside the building, I set her down. We were in a huge lobby, with sculptures everywhere. 

   "Hi, How may I help you?"

   "Ah, we have a reservation."

   "Last name?"

   "Dragneel."

   "Follow me please."

She walked behind a desk, typed something into the computer, and pulled a key out of the drawer. 

   "You will be staying in cabin four. I will have an escort show you there. Every morning, dinner, and night, there will be a meal served for everyone on the island, that is, if you wish to have it. We also have the indoor pool, and hot tub here, but the area in front of your cabin will be your private beach. You may call the front desk when you need housecleaning, and if you need to purchase something from a store, let us know. We have one here."

   "T-Thanks."

A tall man dressed in white polo, black tie, and black pants walked over. 

   "Hello. My name is Steven, and I'll be your escort for the night. Follow me please."

We followed him out the door, and started walking along a trail. Everything was silent until a cabin was becoming visible in the distance. 

   "You will be staying there. If you have any questions, please contact the front desk. Thank you, enjoy your evening."