Chapter thirty eight- My surprise

Lucy's pov

We've been here for a week now, and I've been having a really good time. Natus and I have become pretty good friends with Bisca and Alzack, and sometimes even the house representative and I talk. 

   "Luce!"

   "Coming!"

I ran to the kitchen, and found Natsu trying to make something. 

   "What are you doing?"

   "Making cereal!"

   "Then why is there hot sauce out?"

   "Haven't you ever wondered what hot cereal would taste like!?"

    "No, and please don't- Ewww."

He took a bite, and smiled. How can someone eat that, and not throw up. 

   "Whatever."

I walked out of the room, and stepped outside. It was actually pretty nice out today. Stepping back inside, I walked into the kitchen, and scared Natsu. He dropped his bowl, causing milk, glass, and cereal to go everywhere. 

   "Dammit, Natsu! Now clean it up!"

He gave me a confused look, but nodded his head. 

   "R-Right, sorry."

I left him in the kitchen, and went to lay down on the couch. I feel really...sick. After a few minutes Natsu came out of the kitchen, and sat down. 

   "I got it all picked up."

He gave me a small smile, and I suddenly felt really bad. 

   "Natsu, I'm so sorry for yelling at you. It was my fault. It was all my fault."

I placed my head in my hands, and Natsu just gave me a confused look. 

   "Luce, are you alright?"

   "Yea, I just don't feel good. I'm going to go lay down."

   "O-Okay. Do you need any medicine?"

   "No, but I'm kind of hungry. Could you bring me something to eat?"

   "Yea, sure. I'll be there in a second."

   "Aww, thank you! I'm so lucky to have you!"

He gave me a smile, then disappeared into the kitchen. Whats with the sudden mood swing? Whatever. Falling onto the bed, I groaned and looked out the window. 

   "Here ya go."

He placed a bowl of cereal next to me, and sat down. Once I finished eating, I looked at him, and smiled. 

   "Natsu, I'm going to to take a nap."

   "Okay. Are you sure you're alright?"

   "Yea, I'm fine."

   "Okay. If you say so."

~~~

How long did I sleep? My eyes opened, and it looked like the sun was just rising outside the window. A sudden wave of nausea came over me, and I sprinted to the bathroom. I threw the toilet seat open, and got sick. Wait...mood swings, pain, nausea...Oh god. Grabbing Natsu's sweatshirt, I ran outside, and to the main building. 

   "Lucy!"

   "Hi, Laki. You guys said you have a store here?"

   "Follow me!"