» Prologue.

May 28th, 2016-

"Ugh, fuck." A low and deep grunt came from the back of Drew's throat as his hands instinctively went to the head that was bobbing up and down on his member, his fingers entangling through the soft bouncy curls of the woman who was sexually pleasuring him with just her mouth. 

He gripped her hair tightly in his right fist, feeling her tongue glide up and down his shaft, while her manicured fingernails cupped around his balls and squeezed them gently.

He leaned his head back in complete euphoria, groaning again once he felt her pouty lips pucker at his tip, her hands stroking him, both softly and slowly as her eyes looked up at his own.

That was enough to have him ready to bust.

"Shit, stand up." Drew grabbed her hands, helping her to her feet as he turned her around and lifted up her the lacy material of the dress that was clinging to her body.

His eyes instantly focusing on the beautiful smooth brown skin that seemed to have been her ass, the glorious and voluminous shape of it looking like it could have been something straight from a porno.

He bent her over slightly to get a better glimpse, proud of her choice to not wear any underwear as he leaned her into the door of the bathroom stall and rubbed his fingers along her slit, her wetness dripping as she shuddered under his touch.

"Damn, you're so wet already." He whispered against her neck, watching the way her breath hitched in her throat from his words.

He was experienced enough to know that she was more than ready to explode, and that alone was a sign for Drew, to please her in any and every way he could.

So, he reached down inside the pocket of his khaki shorts, looking for the foil wrapper that could save him a bunch of energy and stress in 9 months.

And soon, a smile grew on his face once he found it, glad that this moment wasn't going to waste, as he ripped it opened carefully and slid it onto all of his girth.

He positioned himself at her wet entrance right afterwards, teasing her as he rubbed his tip against her swollen clit, his lips coming to the skin behind her ear as he placed a kiss there. "You want me inside you now?"

"Yes." She exhaled with a deep breath, biting down on her bottom lip as she felt him grab her hair and pull her head back roughly.

"Yes what?" Drew growled, a slap to her ass causing her to yelp out in both pain and pleasure.

"Yes, I want you inside me."

He smiled. "Then, I'm going to give you exactly what you want."

And with that, he entered her.

*         * 

"Alright, Mr. Montgomery, care to tell me the reason why you're here today?"

The sound of Police Detective Sullivan's voice finally addressing him interrupted Drew's deep flashback as he lifted his head and made eye contact with the slightly balding man that stood in front of him.

"No clue. I don't know anything." He spat in response, his fingers tapping against the cool steel table as he glanced up at the authority.

"Not one thing?" Officer Sullivan quirked an eyebrow, sipping the cup of coffee he had in his hand, as he kept his solid eye contact with the young man. Almost as if he was trying to intimidate him in a way.

But it didn't work in Sullivan's favor as Drew just stared right back at him, his arms crossed over his broad chest, showing no sign of being afraid at all. "Not one single thing."

Sullivan exhaled deeply. "Look, this is your opportunity, son. You have one chance to confess everything to me or you're gonna have to face some severe consequences. And with you being the star student and player of Los Angeles high school, I would expect you would want to get out of this situation as quick and easy as possible."

Drew scoffed loudly at the words that came out of his mouth, knowing all too well that the crooked cop was trying to manipulate him as he shook his head side to side in disbelief.

"Alright, kid. Suit yourself. But I'm trying to make you a deal. You confess to me right now and I won't have any of this placed on your record."

Those words seemed to have gained Drew's attention, as he now turned to Sullivan with a look of curiosity.

If he just confessed everything, then his future could still potentially be what he had always dreamed of. Something that his mother would be proud of. And that's what he wanted more than anything. "You serious?"

"As a heart attack."

Drew rubbed his chin deep in thought, thinking a bit more before he finally sighed. Giving his final answer. "Fine."

"Fine, what?" Sullivan reached into his pocket and pulled out a cigarette, his focus on that while Drew's focus was on him as he licked his lips and shook his head for the second time. Hopefully he didn't regret this choice.

"I'll tell you everything."