APG | 28.

May 6th, 2016-

Prom was better than anyone could have ever imagined.

For Drew, the entire night was a dream. He felt good and, he looked good as well. And after all, he was taking Mariah.

Nothing could ruin his day. He was sure to make a stop at the local floral shop to pick up a corsage for Mariah, filled with white roses since she had informed him that she was wearing black and he decided to do a nice black and white combo.

He had the limousine driver (which his father made sure to rent) park at the address she told him was her house and he climbed out the back seat, knocking on the door as he did a short whistle.

Within seconds, the door opened and in front of him stood a brown skinned woman with her light brown hair in a updo hairstyle. She had a camera in her hands and was dressed in some sort of work uniform.

Instantly, Drew could tell this wasn't Mariah's mom because he was well aware that Mariah told him more than once that she worked at the school.

He cleared his throat, realizing they were standing there too long. "Good evening, m'aam. I'm Drew, Mariah's date."

"I know who you are." The woman shooed him in and he eyed the place, noticing how bare the walls were. His family personally had pictures scattered all over the place so not seeing another family like that threw him off.

"Don't mind the living room, her mother's redecorating." The woman answered the question on his mind, and he turned to her with a perplexed look on his face.

"If you don't mind me asking, where is her mom?"

"She's upstairs with the nastiest flu. So upset she couldn't come send you guys off but she'll see pictures once I get these developed sooner or later. And Mariah's dad is supposed to be meeting you at the party place to take more photos. I'm her Aunt Trish by the way." She smiled, finally extending her hand and allowing Drew to shake it firmly.

"Very nice to meet you. Beauty must run in the family." He gave her his charming smile and she instantly started laughing at his words.

"Boy, don't make me tell you who you'd really be going to prom with if I was your age," Trish walked over to the steps, one foot moving forward and an arm resting on the ledge. "Mariah! Come on, the boy's been waiting."

"I'm coming now!" Mariah's sweet voice called from upstairs and before Drew could react, she stepped downstairs, taking his breath away.

She wore a beautiful black V-neck styled dress with a very classy now tied in the back that showed her off just the right amount of cleavage, and was also long on one side and slanted at the knee to expose her left leg in a sexy manner.

Her makeup was done beautifully, and the cherry red lipstick she had dolled on her lips only added to the perfection of whomever did it at the MAC counter.

Her hair was curly but not in it's usual form as it looked as if she had it washed, blown out, straightened and then put into loose pin curls.

A few bangles accompanied her arm, along with a ring or two, strappy high heels and a small sparkly clutch purse.