APG | 16.

February 12th, 2016-

"Mmm, yes," A soft moan escaped Dawn's full lips as Drew's tongue swiftly swirled around her clit, tracing his name against her pussy before she felt him glide himself back to her most sensitive piece of skin, and enclose his mouth, beginning to suck on her pearl tastefully. She jumped at the action, moaning again. "Oooh. Yes, right there."

Her hands found their way entangled in his dark locks, pulling him more into her as she began grinding herself on his face. Guiding his tongue exactly where she wanted. He groaned at this action, a deep growl that formed from the back of his throat coming out as his hands reached up and grabbed her breasts through the dress she was wearing, and squeezing them tenderly.

"You taste so fucking good, Miss." He whispered, face still deep inside her as his tongue found it's way inside of her as she kept grinding on his face. To the point of when she was about to orgasm, he would feel it. And he was ready to catch every drop of her juices when she did.

"I'm about to cum," She whispered, confirming what he already knew as her breathing sped up. "Don't... stop... what... you're... doing..."

He was ready to oblige her commands when a sudden and harsh two-tone knock on the door caused them to stop every action they were doing, both of their hearts beating erratically. Fuck.

They stayed still, not moving at all, hoping that the person would maybe take a hint that Dawn wasn't in the room, and leave. But it didn't seem that luck was on their side as the person just knocked once again and an all too familiar voice spoke to them from the other side.

"Miss Parks, are you in there? I have to talk to you about something important right now." She recognized the voice as the school's principal, and she muttered a profanity, pushing Drew far away from her.

He stood to his feet immediately afterwards, his actions fast as she wondered how much of her juices were all over his face. She peeked a quick glance over at him, practically dripping from the sight of all that was over his face. She sighed, reaching down and putting her panties back on, then making her way over to the door, adjusting her dress so she looked as normal as possible.

"Yes. Hello, Principal Parnell." She placed a fake smile on her face, watching as the man stepped inside the classroom looking around. She bit her lip in nervousness, smoothing down the ponytail she had put in her hair for today.

"Mr. Montgomery? What are you doing here?" Parnell called the star of the school's name as Drew stood by the desk, wiping his mouth with a few tissues out of the box Dawn had placed there. He slowly turned to him, discarding the wipes once he was positive and sure his face was free of Dawn's liquids.

Dawn hopped in front of the young man, a lie flying out her mouth as quick as can be. "Drew's helping me work on the play. He came up on his lunch so that we could discuss things we wanted to do with the set. We didn't hear you because we were watching some suggested videos on YouTube."

Drew raised a eyebrow at her, fighting the urge to laugh at that fib. Had they not been in their predicament, he would have busted out in chuckles. Parnell looked back and forth between her and Drew, his hands placed behind his back as he processed what was being said. The awkward silence killing them. They just knew it was all over.

"Drew, someone's down in the main office waiting for you. There's been some kind of emergency." Parnell finally spoke, addressing the young man.

Drew's face fell at the words. "An emergency?"

"Involving your father. Get downstairs and quick."