APG | 24.

April 9th, 2016-

Drew💘: Hey baby girl. Just wanted to keep you updated. Me and my dad talked everything out yesterday at the stadium.

Mariah😻: aw, yay! i'm glad to hear that. so, all is well?

Drew💘: Yes. Everything is great between us now. Thanks for listening and caring, beautiful. 😘

Mariah😻: just doing what you do for me, hotshot. ttyl. 😘😋

Drew was in the middle of typing his reply back when a tap on the window of his truck caught his attention. He scrunched his eyebrows together, rolling down the window.

"What's up, Miss?" He smirked, his eyes on Dawn as she leaned against the car window. His eyes couldn't help but to shift over and glance at the bit of cleavage she had poking out the top of her dress as she did so.

"You know to help us, it requires for you to be inside the school." She returned the expression, watching as he shrugged nonchalantly.

"Eh, thought I could show a little late today." He replied.

"Oh. So, you win the baseball game yesterday and think we're entitled to do what you want, is that what I'm getting here?" She suddenly swung open the car door and crawled on to his lap before he could blink.

Instantly, he pressed down on the button that controlled the seat, going as far back as possible as they wouldn't be too tight.

"Miss Parks, I don't believe this is apart of the play you're teaching." His hands rested on her hips and she smiled, reaching up to the straps of her dress and letting them fall off her shoulders.

"I know. But I think we should practice on our own private scene." She grinned and Drew reached over and shut the door after her, grabbing her face and kissing her lips.

At the moment, he was glad to have had tinted windows installed and that he had parked so far in the parking lot so that no one would be able to see them.

He reclined his chair back again, Dawn's lips never leaving his as he felt her going to reach for the zipper on his jeans, unleashing his semi-hard on and starting to get to work with her hands.

At the same time, Drew's fingers found their way inside her panties, the pad of his thumb rubbing her clit and his index and middle finger finding their way inside her sweet treasure.

She moaned, her head falling back in pleasure. "We only have 6 minutes."

"You said that like it's a problem." Drew replied, his hands grabbing at Dawn's waist suddenly and lifting her.

He eyed her and hinted for her to reach down and put his now fully hard erection inside her, which she did, moaning again as Drew slowly put her down on top of his lap.

He gripped her tightly, and she pushed his hands off her. Her hands on his chest as she started bouncing up and down, her freshly straightened hair sticking to her forehead as she did so.

She kept bouncing, Drew watching her facial expressions as they shifted and knew she was on the way as always. It didn't take much for Dawn, he knew that she wasn't used to any young lovin before Drew came along and the fact that they were doing it in his truck a few feet away from the school helped her reach her high as well.

The fact that they could get caught at any minute was something that turned both of them on uncontrollably.

But it wasn't enough. And they still had 2 minutes to go.

Drew's fingers found their way back to her hips, and he held her up as he began pounding her roughly.

"Oh, fuck, Drew!" She practically screamed, her hands gripping his shirt tightly as he continued going in and out of her at a ridiculously fast speed.

"Oh my goodness. I'm gonna cum," She moaned, her hand coming to her clit as Drew's speed increased. "Don't stop. Here it goes."

She screamed again and he kept going, slowing down his pace as he allowed her to reach her peak. She rolled her hips on him and finally slowed down.

He tapped her leg, hinting for her to get off and she did, allowing him to release his tension all on his hand.

He groaned at this action, and it filled the car so much to the point that he didn't even hear the voice of the young woman that was calling his name through his phone...