APG | 15.

October 21st, 2015-

This week in gym class was fitness week.

Which meant that all the students that attended LA High had to participate in completing sit ups, push ups, pull ups, sit & reach and finally, the mile run in a week span for 10% of their grade.

To most, this was the most dreaded of weeks but to Drew, it was the most exciting. Since it wasn't baseball season yet, he took this as serious time to get himself pre-prepared for his favorite sport. And considering that this would be his last time playing for the school, he'd planned to make the most of it.

So currently, he was in the gym locker room, cracking jokes with a few friends- one of them being Travis- whom was busy talking shit about their English teacher, Mr. Carter, out loud for no reason. Probably due to the fact that he was on the verge of failing the first marking period and felt that it was the teacher's fault on why. So he did what every other student did, and complained.

"I swear, if I ever see him on his way to his car afterschool, I'm setting his shit on fire." Travis threatened, ending his rant as he looked over at Drew with a serious expression before he walked out the doors, towards the football field to get ready for the run.

Drew laughed at him, closing his locker behind him and turning to run out the door with the rest of the guys. But he was suddenly stopped in his tracks at the sight of a 5'2 woman presence in front of him with a awkward smile painted on her face.

He halted, not even noticing that he was holding the boys locker room open. "Hey, what are you doing over here?"

Dawn shielded her eyes with her hands, holding a small black leather item in front of Drew's face. "Someone left their wallet in the auditorium yesterday," Drew looked down at the wallet. "Thought I'd be so kind to give it back to you."

"Didn't even realize I'd lost it, but thanks Miss," He replied, slipping the wallet back into the pocket of his basketball shorts as he looked down at her, now noticing her actions and letting out a laugh. "No one's in there."

"I just didn't want to risk people claiming that I was trying to get a peek of you guys changing in the locker room." She laughed lightly, pulling her arm back down to her side.

"There's no camera back here. But it's bad enough that you got me fucking you every other afternoon, shouldn't you not want to get caught trying to see me change?" He cracked a joke, causing Dawn to punch him in his chest while a small giggle came from her as well.

"You're super funny, Drew," She rolled her eyes. "But anyway, shouldn't you be out running the mile?"

"Not like Coach will be looking for me," Drew shrugged his shoulders, his brown eyes glazing over with a look of lust as he eyed his teacher. "Plus, I'd rather be spending this period doing something else. Something a little more worth my while."

"Oh? And what's that?" Dawn replied sneakily, a smirk on her lips as she felt Drew's arm wrap around her waist and pull their two bodies together. She couldn't help but to squeal at this action, Drew's head dropping low so that his lips were right next to her ear.

"Well, to be right to the point... I would rather see you as the most sexiest woman on earth on your knees with my cock in your mouth right now." His teeth grazed her ear, his hands coming to her bubble shaped ass and squeezing it through the tight pencil skirt she had on.

Her breath hitched in her throat. Something that seemed to have always happened around the handsome senior. "Right now?"

"Right now," He growled, grabbing her hand and guiding her inside the empty locker room. The door slamming shut behind them and Drew's hands coming to either side of her head as he began kissing on her neck while he had her pinned against the wall. "You don't know how hot it would be to have you right here."

"What if someone walks in on us?"

"Door's locked. Only Coach has keys and trust me, he's not coming any time soon," His hands dipped into her panties and slowly began rubbing at her most sensitive piece of skin. "So, just come on and break the rules for once, Miss."

Dawn moaned, caving into him and falling to her knees, grabbing him through his shorts. "I'm not breaking the rules. This is a straight up sin."

Drew's head went back in pleasure at her touch, as his hand found it's way to her hair and pushed it all to the right side. "Guess I'm not so perfect after all, then."

She smiled up at him, tugging the shorts down to his ankles and allowing his erection to spring to life. And almost instantly, she took the tip of the hard muscle into her mouth, staring up at him as she slowly began sucking and licking.

"Damn." He moaned, his nerves on edge as he felt her pull him out of her mouth and spit on his dick, before rubbing it in with her right hand and starting to jerk him off. All while, her other hand played and squeezed his balls at the same time.

The whole thing felt amazing, and he was glad to have it been with Dawn. A rather experienced older woman that knew exactly what a man wanted and liked when it came to oral sex. Or sex in general. Plus, it also helped that he was turned on by the fact that they could get caught at any minute.

"Don't stop." He encouraged, his hand wrapped in her hair as he guided her down the sides of his dick at which she was flicking her tongue upon before making her way back up to the tip and going to put him back into her mouth.

She did this, this time, attempting to put more and more of him down her throat and beginning to gag. Slowly pulling him out, she looked up at him as his dick was coated with her spit and she softly started to stroke it again.

He cursed. Loving the way she looked at the moment and how that alone almost had him ready to cum. He knew all he needed was to fuck her mouth for a few minutes but he knew she wasn't ready for all that.

So, he grabbed her hands and slid them inside her panties, making her touch herself as he started stroking his own cock, instructing her to stick out her tongue and look up at him as they was preparing to get the job done.

And of course, the perfect student did not disappoint at all.