APG | 13.

October 16th, 2015-

Getting Dawn's number wasn't on Drew's mind after he kissed her.

Actually, the only thing that was on Drew's mind was the fact of how if everything worked out correctly, he would not only have his credits- but a story to tell down the line.

And no foul done, no foul play. Of course, he wouldn't tell people it was Dawn whom he shared inappropriate escapades with- but just the fact of how he was a student that had gotten some more than once.

And honestly, that was enough to keep the good boy motivated and encouraged with his bad boy decisions as he didn't know what else would possibly keep him to want to break the rules even farther than he was.

But hey, after all- he just wanted to make his mother proud. And sex with Miss Parks meant that he was on the right path to the future he knew his mom had been planning for him since he made it out the womb. So, he just couldn't stop. And ultimately, he was on cloud nine after speaking to Dawn. It really seemed that Drew was about to have the best of both worlds.

A loud ping from his phone caused him to turn his head in the direction of his nightstand as he walked into the bedroom from the bathroom, a towel around his shoulders as he wiped at his wet ears.

He went to go pick up the device, a small devilish smirk coming to his lips as he saw the notification was a email from Dawn stating to him that she was inside his google document online. Since he didn't ask for her number, he had to make a story up that he needed her assistance in a screenplay he was working on so that she could edit his document. That way, no one could trace the inappropriate things they were saying back and forth.

But even then, Dawn still decided to use her personal email.

DawnParkshoneyy@yahoo.com: I can't stop thinking about that kiss earlier.

Drew smirked, feeling himself as he read what she had typed to him and quickly erased it, before typing up an response.

DrewMont0805@gmail.com: I knew you wouldn't.

DawnParkshoneyy@yahoo.com: We need to talk about how things are gonna go on Monday.

Knitting his eyebrows together for a second, Drew's fingers danced on the screen of his celluar device, thinking of a perfect reply to Dawn's serious tone. His tongue rested on the roof of his mouth as he was thinking, before he came up with something.

DrewMont0805@gmail.com: I don't kiss and tell my sexual activities, Miss. (;

DawnParkshoneyy@yahoo.com: Stop it. We have to make it seem like you're really helping me.

DrewMont0805@gmail.com: Then, go ahead and put me back on your extra help schedule.

DawnParkshoneyy@yahoo.com: I already did. But I'm talking about when & how we're going to go about it and things.

DrewMont0805@gmail.com: Don't worry about that.

Drew paused, watching her marker move as she read it and he smirked again, typing something else up that he knew would get his new favorite teacher to melt.

DrewMont0805@gmail.com: Just let the perfect student handle it.