Caught

Drew's pov
"Oh my goodness shaney, that was so amazing, I'm so proud of you" I congratulated the moment that Shane emerged from his art classroom, proudly carrying the trophy he had been presented tightly in his arms, probably scared that he would break it if he wasn't too careful when handling the golden treasure. Of course, at my words, his face lit up in an even bigger smile, like it often did when I congratulated him and praised him about something, though I never fully understood why my opinion meant so much to him.

This afternoon, despite his many protests and fears about the event prior, my adorable timid had taken part in his art collages yearly art show, winning himself the honour of earning first place, as well as the admiration of everyone else in the room, students and teachers alike. Although Shane had looked incredibly confused when his award was first announced, nobody else seemed to be, myself included, and the  half an hour or so after that was spent with many people congratulating a bewildered Shane and offering him their many compliments about his amazing artwork. The whole time, he blushed and stuttered modestly that he wasn't worthy of such an award and that so many students had submitted much better work than him, but not one person in the room believed him when he said that, not even for a single second . They all knew so well of his immense talent as they had all seen it on display in the art hall, yet Shane couldn't see it at all and even now, he was so clearly still in shock about what had happened just an hour ago.

"Thank you Drewie, my cute little timid, though I assure you that my work wasn't that good or worthy of such an immense prize such as this". Shane stated, looking though he clearly believed every modestly false word he as saying as he gestured to the trophy in his hands at the end of his sentence to illustrate the prize he thought he wasn't worthy of. At his words, I immediately shook my head, trying to discourage him from believing them, yet I knew this was a near possible feat. Shane never did listen to anyone when they complimented him on his beautiful artwork as he always I insisted that it hadn't turned out the way he planned originally and that he could do so much better than what he had done already.

"Well, you are most welcome shaney and I can assure you that your work was absolutely great, and that you definitely deserved the first place prize. Nobody's artwork was anything compared to yours, baby" I encouraged, and even though I knew my words would not change Shane's stubborn mind at all, it still caused a smile to flicker onto his beautiful features and a slight blush to appear on his cheeks, making him look even cuter than he had done just moments ago. He quickly deposited his trophy on a nearby table and seconds later, I was engulfed his strong arms, which wrapped around my skinny waist to pull me closer to Shanes scent and his overwhelming warmth that made me almost melt in his arms. He held me tightly and I rested my head on his chest, loving the fact that we had a few moments to ourselves, tucked away in the corner of the room where nobody could see us and bug us with tiresome timids jokes. However, I knew that it would only be a matter of time until the others began to question our lengthy absence and came to find us, mostly as they wanted to congratulate Shane too. Seemingly having the same thought that I was having, Shane spoke up to voice his concerns.

"Baby, as much as I would love to hug you here in the corner all day, the others will be starting to worry soon and wonder about our whereabouts. I don't think it would be best if they caught us Like this, especially as we haven't told them about the two of us yet" Shane explained, regretfully as he slowly removed his hands from around my waist and took a small step back, close enough so that I could still smell him and feel his warmth, but far away enough to make us look like nothing more than friends. I whimpered quietly in protest at Shane's sudden movement, even though I knew that he was right by moving away so that we wouldn't get caught. Yet I could barely think of what was right as all I longed for was Shane to pull me close once more and hug me close. I felt empty and cold when I wasn't in his arms and I hated the fact that we had to be cautious all the time about how we acted in case we were spotted.

The art hall we were located in was large and filled with lots of voices, so loud that if I wasn't stood so close to Shane, I wouldn't be able to hear him above the natterings of others. The hall as crammed full of people as the art show at a school as prestigious as this attracted a big crowd. The chances that we would be spotted in a crowd this big, especially as we were tucked almost out of sight in the corner, were highly unlikely, and therefore, I saw no reason why we should have to hide our affection here too. Yet I knew Shane would not be as easily swayed unless he thought that the others weren't present in the hall.

"Shaney, they aren't here, they went to the canteen thingy to get some food because kier had been whining in Laurence's ear that he wash get for the whole show" I lied confidently, crossing my nimble fingers behind my back as I did so, trying to keep the smirk off my face as I envisioned getting what I wanted. Shane giggled, clearly finding the idea of kier whining in Laurence's ear funny, before he took a step close and wrapped his arms once more around my skinny waist. He smiled down and used his finger to gently hook under my chin and tilt it upwards, so that I was starting upon him and Into his beautiful green eyes. Time seemed to slow down as Shane leaned down and gently connected our lips together.

Kissing Shane was like being in heaven and I practically melted away in Shane's arms the moment that his soft, pink lips moulded perfectly against my own, like they had been created just for me, and me alone . The sensation of kissing Shane made my smile only widen as one of his hands reached up and carefully cupped my cheek, pulling me closer as he did. I moaned lightly against his lips and I felt him smirk against my own as he deepened the kiss and licked my lower lip. I was just about to oblige to his wishes and part my lips to create an entrance for his tongue when a loud click was heard, followed by a familiar giggle.

Me and Shane immediately sprung apart to see a smug kier Kemp smirking at us As he held his phone up slightly, carefully inspecting whatever was on the tiny screen.

It took me a few moments to figure out that the image on the phone screen was me and Shane kissing, a picture that kier must have taken when we were still blissfully unaware of his presence and lost in our little moment. Plus, that would also explain where the click noise had come from, as only kier had the weird noise on his phone that sounded whenever he took a photo. Great, now everyone was going to know about me and Shane, as everyone knew that kier never could keep his mouth shut when he had some gossip to spread, particularly if he thought that the timids were actually real.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Shane open his mouth to speak, probably to protest and inform kier to keep his mouth shut, to make up some for, of excuse to throw kier off the scent for a while. He never even got the chance to do that. Kier didn't let him have the chance.

"Laurence! Luke! You have to see this! I always knew timids were real!" Kier squeaked as he disappeared once more into the large crowd, eager to find his panda and pilnahn.

An;; so pretty short and shitty but it was all I could think of and I needed to update. I promise that the next chapter will be longer and better written
Lucifer xoxo