Adrinette

It was a cold winter day, and Adrien was getting ready to go to Nino's place to work on a project.

"Should I wear a scarf since it's pretty chilly" Adrien asked Plagg.

"Why are you asking me?" Plagg responded rolling in his pile of stinky cheese.

"Forget it, I'll just wear the one dad got me" Adrien smiled as he started wrapping the scarf around his neck.

"Huh, what's this?" Adrien noticed a small signature in dark blue stitched into the scarf.

"Why does this have Marinette's name on it Plagg?" Adrien asked very confused.

"Maybe she made it for you" Plagg said while stuffing cheese into his mouth.

"But, that's not possible my dad got this for me..." Adrien said frowning with a boiling anger coming up from deep within.

Later Adrien had gone to Nino's and in a matter of 3 hours they had gotten their project done.

On his way home Adrien had walked by a certain bakery and decided to stop by since it was their day off. But just a plain old visit and normal conversation wasn't his entire reason to visit his classmate.

........................

Marinette had recently woken up to the chime of the bakery door. She overslept because she was getting ahead on her homework. Also patrolling Paris at night did take a toll on her.

Her parents called her saying she had a visitor and that he was coming upstairs.

Marinette zoomed into her bathroom to get ready for whoever was coming up.

Probably Alya. Marinette thought to herself.

At that moment she heard a slight knock on her door and prepared herself for whatever nonsense Alya had in store.

When she opened the door however she was a bit more shocked then she thought she'd be.

"A-Adrien..what are y-you doing here!?" She managed to squeak out.

She regretted not dressing herself up she probably looked like a mess with her shorts, over-sized sweater, and loose hair.

.....................

"I came to talk to you" he said frowning and a bit worried.

She noticed his sad expression and asked.

"What's the matter is something wrong?" He was surprised she said that so smoothly considering she stutters only when she's around him.

"I'd like to ask why didn't you tell me that you got me...no made me this scarf?" Adrien said a bit rougher than he'd like.

"H-h-how did y-you find out." Marinette said in shock. He noticed this and showed her the blue signature stitched into the scarf.

"O-oh I totally forgot hehe....." Marinette said nervously which caused Adrien to sort of lose it since she was taking it very lightly.

"Why didn't you tell me." His voice had gone from angry to upset in a matter of seconds.

"B-because I saw how happy you looked when you thought your dad gave it to you. And who I am I to take away your happiness!" Marinette said stumbling a bit at first but then gaining full confidence afterwords.

Adrien was speechless Marinette cared about him so much that she hid the fact that the gift was from her.

"I-I'm sorry if your up-" Marinette said realizing her sudden outburst but, was quickly cut off when she was pulled into a warm hug.

"Thank you so much, thank you." Adrien said while squeezing her into a hug.

No one had ever cared about him so much. No one had ever been so loving to him. How did he never notice her acts of kindness. He knew he was betraying ladybug but, at this moment he could care less. Marinette was amazing and he was upset at himself for never really noticing her or talking to her.

Marinette quickly realized what was going on even though she was the color of a tomato, she hugged Adrien back knowing that all this time he'd been lonely and just needed someone to really rely on. Marinette wanted to be that person.

"It's alright. You deserve every single bit of happiness you can get." Marinette reminded him while gently releasing the hug.

Adrien couldn't believe what he was hearing it almost brought him to tears knowing she cared so much about him.

"Do you mind if we stay like this a bit longer?" Adrien said a bit flustered pulling Marinette back into the hug.

"N-no I don't.." Marinette said trying to keep her composure realizing she'd been hugging Adrien for a while now.

"You really are amazing you know that" Adrien said with a huge grin that warmed and melted Marinette's heart.

"I-I try" She grinned trying not to cocky or to boastful.

Adrien noticed she was shivering since it was cold and her door was open letting in some cold air.

"I-I'll warm you up a bit" Adrien said a bit flustered as he wrapped the same scarf he was wearing around Marinette pulling them even closer together.

She was feeling warm enough from the hug but now she was boiling and ready to explode.

Feeling a bit confident Marinette placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Thank you" she smiled

"No, thank you" he said while smirking a bit which didn't go quite well with his 50 shades of red face.

This is probably the best day ever Adrien thought to himself. For sure one of the best. As he continued to hug Marinette and later becoming friends with her through small banter. Maybe even becoming more he hoped. Did he mention how good she looked with loose hair, no, well I'll admit it does suit her.

..............................

Omg I'm freaking out this is my first fanfic ever, more are to come in the future. I hope you enjoyed this and I got this idea from a fanart I saw on tumblr so credit to the artist (which I can't remember) stay tuned bye <3