Nightmares (marichat)

It was a horrible sight to be seen. Ladybug was in a fight with her partner Chat. When all of a sudden an attack was targeted towards her. Chat launched himself in front of her. All she saw was red.

"C-chat....." Ladybug said to the pale body.

"Come on, stop joking around..." She said as tears filled her eyes.

Her tears fell to his lifeless body. He was frozen and wasn't breathing.

"PLEASE CHAT WAKE UP..."

"DONT LEAVE ME PLEASE..."

She continued shouting and shouting.
He wouldn't respond. The blood stained her suit but, she didn't care.
Her screams echoed. Her sobs could be heard from miles away.

------------------------------

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH" Marinette woke up in cold sweat and tears in her eyes. Had she been crying in her sleep? She thought to herself.

She had a nightmare a terrible nightmare. Luckily her parents were out of town and couldn't hear her. She was only heard by a cat jumping from roof to roof patrolling the streets of Paris.

-----------------------------

~before Marinette woke up from her nightmare~

"Ugh so boring I wish ladybug was here" Chat said with a disappointed expression.

Just as he was getting ready to go home he heard a faint scream. The scream sounded very familiar and very terrified.

He rushed over to where he thought the scream could have come from. He stopped at a certain bakery.

No way, that couldn't have been her. Chat thought to himself, ignoring the thought as he went up to his classmates window.

He saw that she only had one light on, making it hard to see her expression. But thank god for his cat vision.He knew for a fact that she was crying.

-----------------------------------

~before chat had arrived~

"Marinette please talk to me about it" Tikki asked but, no use she stayed silent.

Tikki had woken up abruptly to the sound of a scream just very minutes ago. The scream came from Marinette. Tikki tried to comfort her but, she still was lying on her bed softly sobbing.

Tikki had sensed a presence and decided to hide. She wasn't wrong about that presence. Just after Tikki had gone to hide a slight knock was heard on the window.

---------------------------------

Marinette looked over to see Chat. She was very relieved but, didn't wanna face him. Not in her current state.

She had heard him knock again, a little tougher this time.

Jeez does he have to be so damn impatient. She thought to herself.

--------------------------------------

Why isn't she opening the window. I saw her look at me. He impatiently thought to himself.

Open the freaking window please!? He knocked once again a little less patient than before.

"It's unlocked..." He heard her say in a very depressing tone.

You could've said that earlier. I was about to break down your window. He thought to himself.

"Hello princess" he said in a flirtatious tone. Trying to lighten the mood a bit but, obviously failed.