Jealous much?

Marinette was reading her novel when suddenly she heard a knock on her door.

"Nathanael what are you doing here." Marinette asked tilting her head.

"Well since its your birthday today I wanted to drop these off." He said as he handed her a bouquet of red roses.

"Thank you so much! They're lovely." Marinette smiled.

"Yea and it's also an apology gift for the whole akuma thing I'm really sorry." He frowned.

"Nathanael you don't need to worry about that it's okay. I know you didn't mean to do it." She grinned.

"Really! Well then I should get going happy birthday Marinette." He smiled.

"Bye Nathanael!" She smiled as she gently placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Thanks for the roses."

"Y-you're w-welcome." He blushed as he left flustered.

Marinette then proceeded to put the flowers in a vase and on her desk.

She read the note that came with.

I'm really sorry about everything
               I hope you like roses 
                 -love Nathanael

She smiled to herself.

She then heard a small tap on the window. Looking up to see a certain cat.

She opened the window and let him in.

"What brings you here." She smiled.

"Someone's in a good mood." He grinned.

"I guess you could say that." She chuckled.

He looked at the roses on her desk. He saw the note and read it.

"Does it have to do with that guy I saw leave here a few seconds ago." He said bitterly?

"Maybe." She said sarcastically.

He walked up to her.

"Isn't he the guy who tried to kill us." Chat said.

"What's gotten into you! Nathanael was under an akuma he had no idea what he was doing." She shouted.

"Why was he here!" Chat exclaimed.

"He came to apologize! And to wish me a happy birthday unlike someone I know!" She exclaimed as she started crying a bit.

He froze.

"Today's your birthday." He frowned.

"Yea"

He hugged her.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for shouting at you. For insulting your friend. For being a jerk." He said as he rubbed her back.

"Yea you were kinda a jerk and I never knew you were the jealous type." She giggled as a tear rolled down her cheek.

He wiped it off then gently cupped her cheek.

"I'm not." He smirked.

"Oh is that so." She said sarcastically.

"Why yes princess~" he said as he leaned in to kiss Marinette.

She put a finger on his lips.

"W-what do you think you're doing." Marinette said as she was furiously blushing.

"What does it look like I'm doing." He pouted.

"Well it looks like you were about to kiss me." She exclaimed.

"Well then you'd be correct." He said pushing away her finger and gently kissing her.

After a while they pulled apart.

"Happy birthday princess~" he purred.

"Thanks chat. It's been purr-fect." She said sarcastically.

He snickered.

"I'll have to reward you for using such a paw-some pun." He smirked.

Once again he kissed her but this time more passionately.

Beat that Nathanael.

----------------------------------

Hello! I hope you enjoyed this story. Should I do a part 2 on this? Which would consist of chat finding out that Marinette kissed Nathanael on the cheek. Well let me know what you think stay tuned bye <3