I wont stop loving you..

Marinette was laying down on her bed just spaced out.

Does chat know that I kissed him. I guess not since he hasn't confronted me about it. Why can't I stop thinking about him...

She looked at the time and proceeded to transform to go out on patrol with chat.

-----------------------------
"My lady why do you keep ignoring me." He pouted.

"I'm not ignoring you." She said emotionless.

Yes you are.

"You haven't spoken to me this entire patrol." He said worriedly.

"Is something wrong.." He asked.

"Actually there's something that's been on my mind but.." She said silently then stopped.

"But what?"

"I don't know if I should tell you." She said smoothly.

"My lady that's up to you I won't force you to tell me something." Chat grinned.

"Wow that helps." She said sarcastically.

"Hey! I'm trying to be a gentleman." He pouted.

"Alright! Alright! Well let's just if you kissed someone but, they weren't fully conscious during it. Also you can't stop thinking about them, what do you."

My lady what have you been up to...

"Well if it were me, I'd tell that person. If I loved them and they loved me back I'd share a real kiss with them." He said while smiling like an idiot.

At that moment ladybug kissed Chat tenderly. He was shocked at first but, then melted into the kiss. After who knows how long they both pulled away for air.

"My lady I'm flattered but, what was that for." He said blushing furiously.

"Well you said that if they loved you back then you'd kiss them right?" She said with glittering eyes.

At that moment a beep was heard signaling their time was running out. Ladybug was getting ready to leave.

"Well yes that is true- WAIT A MINUTE I ONLY SAID THAT ID DO THAT IF I KISSED THAT PERSON
WHILE THEY WERE UNCONSCIOUS!" He yelled out.

"Well bye Chat see you tomorrow.!" She said with a wink as she zoomed off into the sky.

"MY LADY WAS THIS NOT OUR FIRST KISS!" He yelled out towards her.

"WHY DO YOU THINK I SAID UNCONSCIOUS!" She yelled back.

"MY LADY WHAT DO YOU MEAN."

To late she was gone with the wind.

Does that mean we've kissed before. Well either way I won't ever stop loving her.

---------------------------------

He then went home to prepare himself for the interrogation he was gonna give ladybug tomorrow.

--------------------------------

Well I hope you guys enjoyed this short story. This idea was requested by egyptiangamer well I hope you enjoyed! Next part will be marichat! Love you all stay tuned bye <3