Trust me..

Adrien had been planning to go to a concert with his dad. They both had rescheduled to be free that day. Well at least Adrien did.

As he was picking out his outfit his phone suddenly buzzed.

"Hello." He answered politely.

"Hello Adrien I called because your father won't be able to make it to the concert." Adrien froze.

"He's very sorry but, something came up and he needs to miss it I'm very sorry." Adrien just stood there frozen.

"Yes I understand ok bye." He hung up not caring about any of the other words she was saying.

He usually didn't mind his father being absent most of the time but, this time they'd planned so ahead of everything. Just for nothing.

Adriens memories of his father came flushing back. All the bad ones came but, the ones that were good he couldn't seem to remember.

He couldn't stop the flow of tears. He was alone. A bitter word that he hated. Yet he was always very close to this bitter word not matter how hard he tried.

He continued sobbing which seemed like forever for him.

--------------------------------
~meanwhile~

Ladybug had ran into an akuma alone. Chat seemed to be busy so she'd have to handle this alone. She was deep into thought on it when suddenly. A huge crash was heard shooting her back into a tree.

"Pay attention! Or I'll have to teach you another lesson!" The akuma shouted.

Where's that cat!

"Looks like you'll be getting a detention!!" The akuma shouted taking another attack towards ladybug.

"I'm not falling for that again." Ladybug yelled as she quickly dodged.

Alright time to wrap it up.

"Lucky charm!" Ladybug yelled as a huge meter stick dropped in her hands.

"What am I supposed to do with this." She looked around to then see the akuma pulling out a sword.

"Oh.." She said as she then charged to the akuma. Luckily she picked up on some fencing while watching Adrien in his fencing class.

Ladybug then took an opening and kicked down the akuma and tied her down with her rope. She ripped broke the glasses and then proceeded to purify the akuma and everything else.

"Bye bye little butterfly." She smiled.

"Miraculous ladybug!" She yelled purifying everything then took off. Leaving everyone in confusion.

I wonder if chats okay..

She said as she zoomed across from building to building.

She stopped right in front of a certain window to see Adrien crying. Even if she wasn't in an okay condition she still wanted to see if he was alright.

--------------------------------
Adrien had finally stopped sobbing. His tears still flowed but, he managed.
His tears came to a stop as he heard a little tap on his window. He looked over to see.

"Ladybug!" He said as she gently waved to him. He quickly went to unlock the window.

"Hi sorry if it's a bit rude to barge in and all." She said with an apologetic smile. His heart melted.

"N-no it's alright!" he said quite flustered.

"I'm just wondering why your here." He said as smoothly as he possibly could.

"Well I just got out of an akuma battle." She said pointing to her damaged suit.

"You fought an akuma just now." Adrien said shocked.

"Yea it wasn't fairly easy but I managed without Chat." She said smiling.

How is she smiling when I wasn't there for her.

"I don't mind him not being there." Adrien tilted his head.

"Since we keep our identities secret, I never know what's going on in his personal life."

"I never know if he's doing well or not. So I know if he doesn't show up its because he's having a problem." she said with her angelic smile.

He was about to burst into tears. How could she be so forgiving.

"Well enough of that! I didn't come here to talk about my problems." She explained.

"What do you mean?" He said.

"I came here to talk about your problems." She said looking directly into his eyes.

"U-uh."

"You were crying are you sure you don't wanna talk about it." She said worriedly.

"You saw!" He said.

"Yea sorry." She said apologetically.

My god she's beautiful..

"If you wanna talk about it you can trust me." The words were smooth as she said them.

He looked at her wide eyed. She talked as if she's known him for years.

"I-I mean you don't have to-" she said flustered.

"It's ok and sometimes being able to vent helps out a lot." He said calmly.

..

A silent pause was heard. Adrien decided he could trust her so he started to vent.

"Well I planned on going to a concert with my dad but, as usual he cancelled. I'm not usually phased by this but, this time all the days he'd abandoned me and left me. All the memories came back. It's fine since I'm used to being alo-" before he could finish ladybug pulled him into a loving hug.

"You will never be alone." She said tenderly.

"You have friends who are willing to care for you. Take advantage of that...."

Even if one of those friends is always a mumbling mess...

A beep was heard signaling that their time was ending. She left go of him slowly.

What she saw was the biggest smile she'd have ever seen.

"Thank you." He said with that smile.

"You are very welcome." She said as she proceeded to kiss him on the cheek.

He was left there astonished by the girl of his dreams as she zoomed through the sky.

We're a lot closer now well at least I hope so. No I know so...

He thought smiling to himself.

-------------------------
Its done! Sorry guys for such the long wait. School started this week and I've been very busy.
Well I hope you enjoyed this part! Next part will be a ladybug x chat noir so get ready! Well I hope you enjoyed stay tuned bye <3