Is it really you? (Part 2)

The wort thing that could've happened. It happened.

His transformation wore off.....

Yet, her eyes were closed she even went as far as to cover her face with her hands. Did she respect him that much. It made him smile.

"I won't look I promise." She said.

"Thank you..." He said contemplating something.

"Hey pri-Marinette." He said looking directly at her.

"Do you mind not opening your eyes." He said.

"Of course I don't min-" she was about to finish before Chat kissed her.

Oh god is he really kissing me. I don't even know who he is, but I promised I'd keep my eyes closed so.....

Even though she was shocked, at the same time she felt calm. Chat pulled away.

"You can open your eyes now."

"Are you sure?"

"Paw-sitive." He smirked. She sighed slowly opening her eyes.

She stared wide eyed to see the Adrien Agreste staring directly at her ocean blue eyes.

"A-Adrien." She managed to squeak out.

"Yes, princess?"

"So it's really you that's a relief." She said blushing.

"Huh?" He asked as Plagg was flying around.

She just giggled.

"Tikki you can come out now." She gestured as the little red creature flew on to Marinette's shoulder.

Adrien's jaw dropped.

He then smiled with much joy. A little too much as he then proceeded to hug Marinette, well it was more of a tackle to her.

"So you're not disappointed." She sighed.

"Why would I ever be disappointed if the love of my life turned out to be one of my best friends!" He grinned.

"I love you." She smiled gingerly.

"I love you too my lady~" He smirked before colliding his lips with hers.

Best day ever. Adrien thought happily~

------------------------------
Hey guys sorry for the wait. I'm planning on writing a full on story so I need to prepare. That doesn't mean I'll stop writing one shots though. I also apologize for this being so short. I hope you all enjoyed stay tuned bye <3