Hurt

Marinette was peacefully writing music. Yes, another hobby of hers was to write music.

Actually she was supposed to be on patrol right now, but Chloe injured her earlier on today.

------------------------------------------
~flashback~

Marinette was talking to Adrien after school and once he left Chloe and some girl she didn't know showed up.

"Hey Marinette." Chloe said bitterly.

"Yes Chl-!?" She was about to respond until she was dragged into an alleyway by the girl she was assuming to be Chloe's "friend."

"Listen to me. And listen to me clearly!" Chloe said boiling.

"Don't you ever! Go near Adrien again!" She said as she began to walk off.

"Or else."

"Or else what?" Marinette asked.

She shouldn't have asked.

Chloe snapped her fingers and left.

The girl started beating Marinette up.

Marinette could've easily fought back, but then she'd cause rumors and suspicions so she stayed low.

One last punch and she was finally knocked out.

All she heard was Chloe come back and say.

"Let's leave a mark to remind her to stay away."

It all went black from there.

------------------------------------

She woke up in the alleyway bleeding. Chloe and her stupid friend carved out the words.

"Stay" on one wrist and "away" on her other wrist.

Marinette was panting and she was super sore.

All of this for a freaking guy. Marinette thought.

~end of flashback~
--------------------------------------

She hummed the music she was writing.

Luckily her parents were out of town. They wouldn't be able to see the bruises and scars.

She wore a sweater even if nobody was home. Better safe then sorry.

Her instincts served her right.

She heard a tap on her balcony entrance.

Tikki had told her to not make so much movement, but she couldn't stand Chat's tapping.

Here I am climbing a freaking ladder because of this idiot. She thought as she opened the hatch.

He was upside down like the time he tried to kiss ladybug.

"Hello princess~" he said happily.

"What is it Chat?" She asked as she carefully climbed down the ladder then limped to her desk.

"Well my lady didn't show up to patrol today and I finished early so I thought I'd pay you a visit....." He said as he noticed she was limping.

"Are you alright?" He asked worriedly.

"Peachy." She replied blatantly.

"How come you're limping did you get hurt?" He continued asking.

I was running today and I fell. Turns out I somewhat sprained my ankle. That's why I'm limping." She responded calmly trying desperately to make it sound like she wasn't lying.

"If you say so." He said leaning in to see what she was doing.

"So you like to write music?" He asked carefully reading the lyrics.

She didn't notice he was there until he spoke. She shut her book to prevent him from continuing to read the lyrics.

"Sometimes.." She said as she limped to her bed and laid down. He sat down next to her.

"Seriously what's wrong?" He said knowing that she wasn't her usual self.

"It's nothing really...."

"It can't be nothing if you're acting so different." He asked.

"All I'm gonna say is that Chloe's daily dose of bullying got me today." She said sitting straight up slowly.

"What did she do?" He asked knowing that Chloe could be a bit extreme sometimes.

"Nothing worth mentioning, she just told me to stay away from somebody." She said bitterly.

He also took into account that she was wearing sweatpants and a rather large sweater.

"Aren't you suffocating in those clothes?"

"Aren't you full of questions today." She said smiling.

He got flustered. Chat knew he had asked her a lot of questions, but what do you expect.

"Chat it's really late I think you should get going if you want to get at least a few hours of sleep." She said lovingly.

"Well there's no school tomorrow, but you must be tired. I'll get going. Bye Marinette." He said flashing his signature smirk before pouncing into the night.

Marinette then proceeded to try and get some sleep.

------------------------------------

Chat was running home.

She wasn't normal today. Why do I feel like she's not telling me everything. Chat thought.

Oh well. I guess I'll pay her another visit tomorrow. He smiled as he jumped from roof to roof.

------------------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of actual romance this chapter. Should I do a part 2 on this, I'm not sure. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed, love you all! Stay tuned bye <3