Marichat

It's been a long day for Marinette. First off school, then Chloe having no mercy at all, humiliating herself in front of Adrien, and then having to get a bruise on her neck after a recent akuma battle

"Uggh Tikki there's no way I'm gonna be able to cover up my bruise with makeup!" Marinette said applying some foundation but with the bruise there was also a scar that wouldn't be as easy to cover up.

"Just wear a turtle neck what's the big deal!" Tikki exclaimed smiling

"Yea you're right I'll be right back" Marinette said as she quickly went to the bathroom to change into a light purple turtle neck sweater.

"Wait how come you changed now?" Tikki asked quite confused.

"Well I don't want my parents to see me with a huge scar on my neck so I figured.." Marinette said with a nervous grin.

"Good point" Tikki sighed looking at Marinette

"Hey Tikki if you don't mind I'm gonna get some fresh air." Marinette said making her way up to the balcony.

"Alright be back soon since you need to get some sleep okay."

"Got it" Marinette smiled at her little friend.Tikki is so adorable.

........................................

A certain cat had been patrolling that night and stumbled upon a princess watering her rooftop garden.

"Hello princess.." Chat said with a smirk. The sudden voice scared Marinette and she sprayed water at him which he didn't seem to enjoy.

"Seriously princess" Chat said in the most sarcastic voice she's ever heard.

"Chat I'm sorry it's that you really scared me, how many times have I told you not to sneak up on me." Marinette said quite annoyed. She wasn't in the mood for his jokes today.

Just as about Chat was to make a joke he noticed that Marinette looked very stressed. Her shoulders were stiff, her eyebrows were tense, and she wore a turtle neck in this weather for some odd reason.

"Princess you seem stressed out are you alright?" He asked with a sincere concern.

"Like you would care about my problems" Marinette said even though it did shatter her heart while saying it.

"Try me" Chat replied with a stern face. No grin, no smirk, just concern. Which was very rare for him.

"Well I've had the worst luck today. School was awful...." And so
Marinette went on and continued to vent.

"I'm terribly sorry for all your bad luck princess but it seems like you could CATch a break." He said very serious even though deep down he wanted to burst out laughing.

"Thanks Chat" She said ignoring his last comment.

"For what?" Chat tilted his head in confusion.

"For listening" Marinette said sincerely. Giving him a genuine smile.

Chats heart fluttered a little he didn't really know why.

"Well princess you can reward me by answering this question." Chat said very vaguely.

"I guess it's the least I can do so, what's your question." Marinette said with a smile that was very forced.

"Why wear a turtle neck in this weather it's been pretty hot lately so I'd assume you'd be suffocating in that." Chat
asked curiously.

"O-oh this, well I just thought why not. It's thin material so I don't feel very hot in it....hehe...." She said nervously.

He wasn't buying it. Marinette became even more tense after the question. So he knew damn well she was hiding something.

"By any chance is there something your not telling me." Chat said dead serious.

"Pfffftt me hide something no...." She has risen to her limit. She was obviously lying to him.

"Don't you trust me" Those words left her in shock. She stood there frozen solid.

"Yes-"

"Then why do you hide things like this from me, I could help you!" He said in anger. Why am I so angry, why do I care so much about her.

"Fine you win" She said reluctantly as she pulled down her turtle neck showing her huge red scar and now purple bruise.

Luckily Chat wasn't at the battle when she got hurt so her scar went un-noticed. Giving Marinette a huge amount of relief.

It was rather the opposite for chat. He was in total shock. It looked awful. And some part of him told him it was his fault.

"I was out while an akuma came and he attacked me but ladybug rescued me so this is nothing compared to what could've happened." Marinette said for clarification since she knew he would ask. Hopefully he believed it.

"I'm sorry" Chat said very upset.
"It's my fault if only I'd gotten there earlier I could've protected you." He said. Was he crying?!

"NO don't you dare take the blame. It's not your fault so don't even think about taking the burden!" Marinette shouted. There was no way she'd let him hurt himself because of her.

He was stunned and in outer shock. Marinette was truly amazing. He still felt guilty so he walked up to her and kissed her neck.

"C-chat what are you doing!?" Marinette asked as she was very flustered.

"If your not gonna let me take the blame, then at least let me make it better." Chat said a little flustered.

"Silly kitty you don't need to but, thank you." She pulled him into a loving hug. He hugged back.

"Your welcome my princess." Chat said. She could feel his smirk from a mile away.

"Jeez your an idiot." Marinette smiled.

"I'm your idiot" he replied very smoothly. As he embraced her gently.

She was glad he came, she was happy that he took time to listen to her. She was truly enjoying her embrace with him. Which he also enjoyed since it lasted for quite a while.

Sure her day might have sucked but he made it better. Many challenges come and go. She knew it, he knew it. But nonetheless they were there for each other. That's all she needed. Speaking of challenges she hoped the scar is temporary and that Alya wouldn't find out at school. Oh well.....

---------------------

It is complete phew!! I kinda liked this one. I hope I get better as I go on. Sorry if my grammar sucked in this. (Marichat is my favorite like I can't) well stay tuned bye <3