Wait What!?

Marinette was peacefully designing some dresses in her sketchbook until she heard a purr. Instantly knowing where it came from. She glared at the window to see chat begging her to let him in.

She unlocked the window and he entered.

"Hello princess~" Chat purred.

"What do you want chat." She said. Marinette was "secretly" fuming that day. Chloe as usual had gotten the best of her and Marinette wasn't in the mood for Chat.

"My my..looks like her highness is quite angry today." He purred.

"I'm not angry." She said "calmly."

"Oh no not at all." He sighed.

"Anyways spare me from your stupidity please just for today at least." She sighed.

"Did something happen?" He asked in a concerned tone.

"Nothing happened..."

"That's a lie." He said narrowing his eyes.

"So....." She frowned.

"You can vent to me you know." He said with a caring grin.

"Thanks Chat, but I don't know think I'd be comfortable with sharing." She gave him a forced smile.

"Are you sure?"

"Yea..." She sighed.

"If you say so..."he said as he was about to leave through the window.

Well that was the plan until he felt a small grip on his arm. Marinette was holding onto his arm. She was looking down before she realized what she did.

"Oh! I'm sorry it was a reflex. You can go now." She said "happily."

Chat being the big softy he was went up to Marinette and hugged her. She stared wide eyed.

"If you need anything please don't ever be afraid to ask ok princess." He reassured.

Marinette's eyes started flowing with tears. All the constant days that Chloe bullies her she ignores it, but it's built up. She can no longer fight back the tears.

The strange thing is despite all her tears and problems Chat was still hugging her. He was still rubbing her back and comforting her.

She pulled away all to quickly which upset Chat just a bit.

She smiled?

She gave him the biggest smile he's ever seen. He didn't care that tears were overflowing, he ignored the beeping coming from his ring.

"Thanks Chat." She said lovingly.

"But all I did was hug you." He said with a guilty expression.

"A hug is more than enough sometimes." She grinned.

He started tearing up a bit too.

"Hey Marinette..." He said seriously.

"I know it's sudden and all bu-"

The worst thing that could've happened. It happened.

His transformation wore off.....

--------------------------------
Hey guys! Cliffhanger for all of you! Don't worry I'm writing a part 2 so rest assured. I also apologize for the lack of updates these past days. Algebra has been keeping me pretty busy. Well anyways I hope you all enjoyed love you all stay tuned bye <3