Im here for you

Marinette had been in a very depressed state. Her grandmother had recently passed. Her grandmother was the one who had gotten her into design and thankfully out of ballet. She was so sad she didn't go to school for three days in a row.

------------------------------
Adrien had walked into class seeing Alya and Nino talking about something he didn't really hear. He looked over to see that Marinette wasn't here again. It had been three days.

"Hey Alya, Nino. Marinette still hasn't come back." He said with a worried expression.

"Yeah I've tried calling her but it always goes to voicemail." Alya responded quite sad as well.

"Yeah I tried texting her and she won't respond." Nino added in.

Wait since when did Nino get Marinette's number. Adrien thought but then shook it off.

"Do you know why she's been absent" Adrien asked.

"Not a clue we haven't talked in three days." Alya said. Wow it must be something bad.

"Same goes for me." Nino said with a worried expression that matched Adrien's.

The bell rung meaning class was about to start. The teacher doesn't seem to care about Marinette's absence maybe she was told Marinette was gonna be absent for a few days.

---------------------------------

Marinette was planning on going to school that day but, she had to attend her grandmothers funeral. The funeral was short and Marinette and her mom were the only ones left behind.

"Marinette, sweety we should get going its going to rain soon." Marinette didn't move a muscle.

"I know but, I wanna stay here for a little." Marinette said looking down.

"Alright just get back home before it rains okay" Sabine said looking at her daughter with loving eyes.

"Got it"

Marinette was left alone and started balling her eyes out. She was there for thirty minutes straight. It started raining but, she didn't care. She remembered her moms words and started walking home.

---------------------------- 

Adrien was forced to walk home because his driver had gotten sick. Luckily he brought his umbrella so the rain didn't really bother him.

As he walked he saw a girl fully dressed in black getting soaked in the rain.

"Excuse me! Do you need an umbrella" Adrien shouted to the girl.
The moment she saw his face she started running.

"Hey! Wait up!" He said. He then found himself running after her.

Damn she can haul ass. Adrien thought as he started catching up to the  girl. He quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her into a very convenient alleyway.

"Hey sorry about that but, how come you were walking alone in the rain." He said to the girl. He got a quick glance at her face but, didn't recognize her.

"It's n-none of y-your business." She said looking away.

Wait that voice sounds way to familiar. Adrien grabbed the girls cheeks and turned her face towards his.

"M-Marinette " Adrien asked in shock.
Why is she out in the rain and dressed fully in black.

"Hi...." She said shyly.

"What are you doing dressed in black and walking in the rain." He asked worriedly.

"Like it matters." She said bitterly.

"Marinette please, you haven't been to school and now your walking alone in the rain." Adrien asked realizing he still hasn't let go of her cheeks.

The moment he said that she started crying. Oh god did I mess up. Please don't cry. Did I make her cry!?

"Sorry it's that my grandma...passed.." She said wiping away her tears. Then her frown turned into a smile.

"Thank you for caring about me even though you really shouldn't." She said with an apologetic smile that broke his heart.

"Marinette I'm sorry for your loss. And of course I need to care about you! You don't go to school for three days and expect me to not worry." He said with a slight bit of anger.

She started crying again. This time they were tears of joy.

"Did I make you cry again I'm so-" he got cut off as Marinette hugged him tightly.

"Thank you...so much.." Marinette squeaked in a muffled voice.

He smiled as he hugged her back. He didn't care if they were soaked by the rain, she needed all the comforting in the world. She deserved all the comforting in the world.

He let go gently and cupped her cheek.
Then pulled her into a gentle kiss.

She gasped but then kissed back.
Damn if I knew her lips were this soft I would've kissed years ago.

They then pulled away for air. She had seemed to cheer up a bit. That made him smile and look at her ocean blue eyes.

"Thank you Adrien I really love you." She had said. Did I just confess what if he doesn't like me back. What if he just kissed me for comfort!?

"I love you too, Mari.." He whispered in her ear. She furiously blushed. Adrien then grabbed her hand, then took the umbrella.

"Come on I know we're both already soaked but, better safe then sorry." He said smiling at her.

"Yea!" She said holding his hand tightly.

Then they happily walked home together. Well that is until Sabine found out both kids were in the rain. She then lectured the life out of them. Not to mention they both got fevers. Which lucky for Marinette, Adrien had to sleep over.

Goodbye grandma and thank you for helping me grow up!
Marinette thought to herself as she looked at Adrien who was smiling at her. I'll always love you the both of you.
She thought as she returned a smile to Adrien.

------------------------------------

I cried while writing this chapter. Why do I do this to myself.
Sorry for so much Adrinette I can't help it. The next story will be ladynoir for all you people out there. Well I hope you enjoyed stay tuned bye <3