When we were young

Ladybug was sitting on the edge of a rooftop looking into Paris. It was so calm at night. No akumas, no sound.

She felt so calm she started singing. Little did she know a sneaky cat had been watching her.

She was thinking of Adrien, and found the perfect song to sing.

"Everybody loves the things you do. From the way you talk, to way you move." She began. Her voice was angelic.

"Everybody here is watching you~Cause you feel like home, your like a dream come true." She continued.

Remembering all of the memories she shared with him. Whether it was the good ones, or the bad ones.

"But if by chance you're here alone. Can I have a moment before I go."

She sang as she remembered all the times she tried talking to him.

"Cause I've been by myself all night long hoping you're someone I used to know~"

"Cause you look like a movie."

A very handsome movie if I do say so myself. Marinette thought to herself.

"You sound like a song."

He did.

"My god this reminds me of when we were young, let me photograph you in this light in case it is the last time that we might be exactly like we were be we realized, we were sad of getting old it made us restless."

She poured her heart and soul into the song. She felt Adele on such a spiritual level right now.

"It was just like a movie, is just like a song. When we were young." She smoothly ended.

She was gonna continue singing, but noticed Chat out of the corner of her eye.

"That was beautiful my lady~" Chat purred as he applauded her.

"Thanks Chat..."

"What's wrong you seem a bit down." He asked lovingly.

"Well it's just that...I wonder if my crush will ever like me back." She said.

Chat took a bit to breathe.

"Well if he doesn't notice you then he's an idiot." Chat remarked.

"That's the thing. He's not an idiot, he's the nicest guy I know." She frowned.

"What's his name?"

"Why do you ask?" She said looking into his eyes.

"C'mon don't look at me like that. I don't even know the guy." He begged.

Secretly ignoring the fact Chat was gonna beat the guy up later. He smiled.

"His first and last name start with an A that's all I'm telling you." She pouted.

"UGHH that doesn't help me at all." He exclaimed.

"Well then maybe you should give it Agreste already." She winked.

"Oh good one." He said as she zoomed off.

1

2

3

"WAIT."

------------------------------------------

Marinette was sitting down thinking about yesterday.

She found out Adrien was Chat Noir a while ago. She found out while he came to visit her. He looked through her sketchbook and saw the sketch of the blue scarf. He looked sad, so I figured.

While coming back to reality she looked at her window to see Chat.

He looked angry.

"Come in." She said.

He burst through the window and angrily sat down on her floor.

"What is it?" She asked.

He said nothing.

She got up to close her window and put her blanket around him. She knew it was Adrien, but she could care less.

"Seriously, what's wrong?"

"Ladybug found out my identity. I don't know how! I never really gave off hints." He exclaimed.

That's a lie and you know it. She thought.

"Well Adrien, it's not that hard I mean-" she was about to continue until.

"WAIT! you know too! Oh god." He said as he let go of his transformation.

"I'm surprised you didn't find out ladybugs identity, it's just as easy as finding out your identity." She sighed.

"Wait you know who ladybug is!" Adrien looked up with glittering eyes.

Wait seriously he's that dense. Marinette thought.

"Ugh, think about it who has pigtails, and big blue eyes other than ladybug!" She shouted.

"Umm-oh-ooooohhhh-OH!" He said as he lunged towards her to hug her.

Tackling them both to the ground.

"Ouch..man you really are denser than I am." She smirked.

"Well it looks like you're under Agreste my lady." He smirked.

Don't slap him Marinette, don't slap him, don't slap him. She thought to herself.

"Jeez you're an idiot."

"And you're purr-fect." He grinned.

"I will punch you." She said.

He backed off. He realized he was still on top of her and got flustered.

He quickly got off and helped her get up.

He then gently kisses her on the lips.

She returned it happily.

"I love you my lady~" he muttered.

"Love you too silly kitty." She smiled.

-----------------------------------------
Hi guys I finally made another part. The whole fandom is burning more than usual because of Adriens little smile(episode 17). HE KNOWS SOMETHING YOU CANT TELL ME CHAT DIDNT SEE MARINETTE SAVING HIM. Well anyways....I hope you enjoyed! Stay tuned bye <3