Raiden x Reader x Liu Kang {Request}

=requested by @XxxNarikoxxX I hope you enjoy!=

Your P.O.V

Raiden wanted to train you with Liu Kang and Kung Lao. "Really?! I can't wait to meet them!!" You exclaimed hugging Raiden. "Control yourself y/n" he said huggimg you back "s-sure.." you said blushing. While pulling away. "When are we going to meet them?" You asked, "Now..." he said. Smiling. "Lord Raiden! Where is the new fighter?" Liu Kang asked. "She is the new fighter" he said looking at you while you blush.. "hello! Whats your name, young lady?" Kung Lao asked shaking hands with you "Y/n" you replied..
"Well hello Y/n" he said again. Liu Kang was being impatient. "Hello Y/n! Can't wait to fight together!" He said shaking hands with you too. "Same!" You smiled. "When will we start our training, Lord Raiden?" Liu Kang asked staying beside you.. while you bite your lips and blush quietly.

"It is your choice" he replied looking at you, while you blush more. "Can we start tomorrow Lord Raiden?" Kung Lao asked. "Yes.." Raiden said. Walking away.
You turned around and headed home "I-I'll be leaving home now! U-um.. goodnight guys!" You said walking away more. "Goodnight Y/n!" Kung Lao called disappearing.
"Can I walk you home Y/n?" Liu Kang asked. "Sure!" You smiled walking with him..
After a night of talking with him you finally reached your house.
"Um... goodnight?" You asked.. he nodded. "Goodnight." He replied. "Oh! Wait." You said. He turned around and looked at you, "yes?" He asked.
You walked to him.. on your tiptoes you kissed his cheek. "Goodnight" You smiled. Seeing him blush. "Goodnight" he said. You walked back inside
Leaving him dumbfounded.
Closing the door slowly you waited for him to leave, and once he did you ran to your bedroom screaming on a pillow. You were fangirling..

○○⊙ In the Morning ⊙○○

You were awake by the knock on your door. You got up sighed.. while walking to the door you were yawning. You opened the door and saw the light. It was too bright so you had to cover up. (Like the media up) it was Raiden. "G-Good--" he stopped himself looking at you. "Yeah, Good morning." You said. "Yes.. w-what I mean is.... you sleep like that?" He asked. "It's hot at night." You said ."Oh.. Okay.. We will be trainig today. And your not in your casual clothes yet." He said.

"Oh Yeah, sorry.. I was tired." You said with your voice starting to be husky. "Yes.. what's wrong with your voice?" He asked. "N-Nothing I was singing hard last night and I ate ice cream" you lied. Husky voice.. must be all the fangirling last night. You thought. "Oh! Come in!" You said. Letting him in. "Your place is.. comforting" he said. Sitting down on your couch. "Thanks.. um.. wait here. I'll just clean myself up." You said running upstairs, three minutes later you were done.. "so fast!" Raiden said surprised. "That's mee!" You said with glee. He smiled at you and chuckled.

"You know.. Kung Lao and Liu Kang just told me they were still getting dressed. There was more time." He said. "Really?" You asked facepalming "It's okay, actually"
He said. You walked to him and sat down beside him. "Tv?" You asked "No." He said
"What... is there anything to do..?" You asked. "I don't know" he said. You then rest your head on his shoulder. While he rests his head on your head. You pulled out your phone and took a selfie with him. Then the door opened with revealing Liu Kang and Kung Lao. Shocked to see the two of you together. Including Liu Kang's poor jealous face.

--(nope! I'm not making part two! I'm out of ideas about a plot and shit. So.... next up will be Kung Jin! Followed by.. i dunno. Next to Kung jin is free. So comment down below and I can add that on my list.
Johnny: No one likes me.. :(
Me: U fuckin have three chapters.
Johnny: that's not enough :(
Me: SONYA JOHNNY IS HUNTING FOR LADIES AGAIN
Johnny:NO I DIDN'T!!
Sonya: JOHNNYYYYYY
Johnny: *le gasp* she called me "Johnneh!" Yay! :D
Sonya: *beating the shit outta Johnny* )--