Sonya x Male Black dragon reader {request}

=I was confused about who requested this, it was either RebeccaMeasur or kalliope118 I dunno, just tell me which one of you requested it... OR both of you requested it.=

Note:
Oh and one thing, my lil' brother is a mkx addict too, and I asked him was Sonya related to any Black Dragon clan I think. And he said Liu Kang was a Black dragon, so that meant Sonya and the Black dragon are allies? I dunno.. anyways.. continue with the story.

Your P.O.V

'Visiting (Name of Sonya's clan, I dunno what its called) huh? Great.' You thought.
But something was ringing the bell though.. you kept thinking until.. 'Sonya' you thought again. Liking the thought you rushed into your room and packed your stuff, but before you finished you saw Liu Kang's door open.. you walked over and knocked on his door. "Um.. Liu?" You asked. "Y-yes?" He quickly replied popping his head from behind the door. "How many days are we going to stay?" You asked. "It will be three weeks, not days y/n.." he replied "oh. Cool." You fanboyed in the inside excited to see the sergeant Blade. (You're a boy remember?) "Good" he nodded. "Okay... I-I will be back in my room now.." you said feeling the awkwardness.
"Wait, when will we go there?" You asked one more time, "T-tod-Today, yeah, today.." he said. "Okie then..." you awkwardly turned around and went back to your room.
Imagine... three weeks..wow. just. Amazing.
While packing your stuff, you got tired and hungry. You shoul've wanted to eat y/f/s (your fav. snack) but you were too lazy, so you just laid on your bed like an idiot.
Sliding your hand in your shirt, you were feeling your six-pack-abs (omeg 6 packs?!)
Thinking you needed more of those so you got up and felt a little more energy, you wemt to the kitchen and ate some snacks that you like, after a while you fjnally finished packing, you looked like you were about to leave the house, but you didn't care. You took some heavy dambels. (Spelling please!!) And raised them up, then lowered them down, your arm muscles were so droolable..
Looking at the mirror, you were so sweaty you took off your shirt and your abs was exposed. Looking at it, there was an upcoming pack, two of them. You wanted to continue it to have eight packs but you were about to go, so, you had to leave it that way.
In arriving Sonya's clan. There she was, waiting for Liu Kang and you to go in the camp(?) (I dunno, srsly like ever) you helped other men carry heavy stuff, hoping that sonya wiuld notice you and well, she did. But only because you carried almost everything in the car. So, of course she was surprised.
You felt hot, and needed some air, you were very sweaty. And feeling sticky.
(NO PERVY STUFF ABOUT DAT)
So you had to take off your shirt and exposed your muscular body, making Sonya stare at your territory. (Abs, not member u idiot.)
"Wow. Two more upcoming huh?" She asked. Then you fanboyed in he inside. Looking at your abs you looked back at her. "Y-yeah.." you stuttered. Then she took a step closer. For a better view, she was about to caress it, but the kill joy happened. "Honey! I need you with something!" Someone yelled.. it was Johnny cage, her boyfriend. Johnny and sonya have been dating for almost 4 years, so that means there is a possibility that they can be married. But not on your watch.
You fakely threw your shirt and tried to catch it, but you bumped into Sonya and the two of you landed on the floor with you on top of her, "h-hi.." you stuttered blushing madly. You quickly got up and dusted yourself, after that. You helped her up and blushed. "That was.. uhm.. awkward.." you scratched your napd biting your lips,
not knowing Sonya found it hot. So she took your chin and pecked your cheek quickly so Johnny wouldn't notice.
You widened your eyes and looked at her. "See ya" she winked walking away to her boyfriend.

--(cheesy, thankye vere much! Tomorrow will be Valentine's day :D i will be dating my phone though, bye!)--