Kotal Kahn X Reader X kano lemon {Request}

=Request from @XxxNarikoxxX hope you enjoy!=

Your P.O.V

"Hi y/n" Kotal said waving goofily. "Hey.." you replied walking to him. Shoving your hands in your jacket pockets.. "yes.. um.. can I asked you something?" He said. You nodded "sure, what is it?" You asked. "Goodnight?" He said. Then you felt a pain in your head, you blacked out.

Once you woke up you realized you were in his room. "How did I--?" You stopped yourself looking around. Looking at your body knowing you were naked. "Aaargh!" You exclaimed pulling the covers. But there was no covers. Only a soft foam. No pillows. You tried to stand but. Your hands were tied. "Well, fuck!" You cursed forming your teeth into sharp ones, then you start biting the rope, "I wouldn't do tha' if I were you..." a voice said. Smirking.

You turned to see Kano crossing arms. "EEP! K-kano!! W-what are you doing here?!" You exclaimed covering yourself from your crush, well. Sort of. "Just wanted to do this" he said walking to you and kissing you.. you slowly kiss back feeling his tongue explore your wet tavern. Leaving no place untouched. "K-Kano.." you moaned. Making him kiss your neck while fondling both your breasts. You bit your bottom lip and moaned. "A-Ahhh~" you moaned again. Turning him on.

Later on the door opened. It was kotal kahn. He closed the door behind him, then you heard a click, which means he locked it. Shit you thought. He walked up to you and Kano, slowly removing his clothes and licked your nips while Kano licks your.... womanhood. "Aaaahhhh~~~" you moaned wanting more.
Kotal untied you from the rope and showed you his member, looking at it hungrily you held it and bobbed your hand up and down. Then, you started licking it.
Licking the sides up and down repeatedly, using your one hand to fondle with your breast you used the other for sucking on his member finally bobbi g your head up and down. "Mmmm" kotal hummed, at the moment you did a successful depthroat, even though you gagged a little.

Then you felt fingers inside you. "Eep!" You shrieked surprised Kano was fingering you, while Kotal was making out with you. Making you hold his member. And grope it. You finally lay down wanting to let Kotal inside you with Kano letting you suck his member. It was a great night. But you didn't stop, "Aah~!" You moaned at the moment when Kotal was thrusting in and out faster.. then, Kano was next. He was a little bigger than Kotal, and it gave you more pleasure, while he was thrusting inside you.. kotal was fondling with your breasts, licking it one by one and for you, you were moaning loudly, non-stop.

--(OKAY!! FINALLY THIS IS DONE!! YE HEAR THAT JOHNNY?!
Johnny: yes! Yes! *claps*
Me: it's not your turn yet *sticks out tongue* it will be your turn, after some chapters.
Johnny: :(
Sonya: *glares at Johnny*
Johnny: NEVERMIND
Okay, if you got requests, just comment down below and I'll add that on my list)--