Takeda X reader X kenshi {Request}

=requested by @XxxNarikoxxX, hope you enjoy!=

Your P.O.V

"I love you Kenshi~" you purred hugging him tightly

~Four months later, you and kenshi broke up then you met Takeda~

"Y/n, I want you to meet someone tomorrow" Takeda said excitedly. "Really, who?" You asked "secret~" he replied teasingly. You crossed your arms and pouted looking at him. "Your gonna love him! I promise" he exclaimed giving you a bright smile  "OKAYYYY" you sighed in surrender.
           On the next day, he woke you up with a smile plastered on his face "I know~" you purred knowing what he was talking about.
He brought you in front of a beautiful house, with a little garden placed on the left side. Wait you thought looking at the house seemed familiar to you.. but you couldn't tell.. while Takeda walks on the doorstep. He rang the doorbell, but you were still on the sidewalk. Trying to remember that house.
     But, because of that stupid dust. It got in your eye and you lost a bit of sight "come on y/n!" Takeda called. "Yeah, I'll just... taked this dust out." You said then shoook your head trying to get the dust out. "Oh, ok" he replied talking back to the person. He wanted you to meet. "Wait, her name is y/n?" A voice said. Seemed familiar too, but you couldn't tell.
  Your vision finally went back and you were excited to see the person's face. You walked towards the doorstep, next to Takeda, and looked at the person's face with the same bright smile.
But then your smile faded away, and it turned into a frown. "Y-Y/N?!" He exclaimed. Your heart was beating fast. It was kenshi.

--(thats it. Thats IT!  Nope, I wont be ending this book, but.. I wont be making part 2 okay? Im just really tired and all. Plus the homework. Then, tons of requests, maybe just... request me.. one by one?  Because Im running out of ideas.. you cam also suggest or give me a plot.. so I can use it and give credit. ^_^ okie? Ok! Bye! And btw. Next will be Kung Lao x reader lemon.)--