Shang Tsung x reader {Reuqest}

=requested by kratos619 hope you like :)=

Your P.O.V

You shivered due to the coldness of Your room so you stepped inside your bathroom and took a hot shower, which was refreshing, after that. You got out and started wearing clothes, but before you put on your shorts, you felt something.
You walked to your door and quickly opened it, revealing Shang Tsung with a nervous face. Then you placed your hand on your him with a smirk plastered on your face. "Heheheh..." he nervously chuckled. "It's not nice to peek and people's doors when they're changing clothes you know." You giggled. He laughed nervously. "Come on inside." You smiled "th-thanks." He stuttered walking in, awkwardly seeing you half naked. But you didn't mind. He was your best bestfriend. Which is a pervert, but you liked it though.
You stretched your arms and yawned. Peeking out your window you closed the curtains and tucked yourself in your bed. "Night Tsung.." you cooed slowly drifting to sleep.

In the morning. You woke up, surprised. He was next to you, arms around your wasit. You felt him whisper something in your ear, but you didn't quite understand. "Hmm?" You asked. "You were.. snoring last night" he purred "WHAT?!" You quickly got up and took some steps backward. "u must stay away!" You exclaimed. "Hmp, Why not?" He asked. "because, BECAUSE ITS EMBARASSING!" You exclaimed. Shouting on the pillow. "It was cute!" "Shut up!" "I'm serious!" "Whatever" you ended.

--(yahhh sorry No kissing scene, anyway. Please write down your requests on the comments, only the kind of requests that i haven't written yet. Im so confused.)--