Chapter 33

I just stood there. Paralysed.
Did I just got offered to join a team of super heroes. I couldn't believe it. Not long ago these guys acted like they hated me. Now they want me to be one of them.

"Um. I. Um. Well. Uhhhh." I stuttered.

Everyone just stared at me.

"Um. Can we please have an English version of that?" Said Wally.

I don't know why. But wally's comment brought some sense into me.

"Ok" I said.

"Ok what?" Said Aqua lad.

"Ok. I'll join you're team."

Robin immediately ran up and hugged me.

"Yes. Oce. This is great." He said.

"Oww. Oww. Oww. Robin. The burns." I weakly said.

Robins eyes widened. "Oh right" he said quickly breaking the hug. "I am so sorry."

I wished Robin hadn't moved away. Because when he did I saw Zatana's death stare looking right at me. If looks could kill I would have disintegrated right then and there.

"Alright. New member. And it's a girl. This team just gets better and better."

"Wally. There's already three girls on the team." Said Megan.

"Yeah. But the more girls, the more choice I have... Owwww" he cried after receiving a Punch from Artemis.
"Hey. What's your problem Arty."

"My problem? You're the one that keeps talking like a creep."

"I can't help it that I'm attracted to girls... Or did you hit me because you only want me to be attracted to one girl." He said with a smile. "An archer perhaps."

Artemis rolled her eyes. "Keep dreaming Baywatch. It will never happen between us. I try to stay away from creepy idiots."

"I'm not a creepy idiot!"

"Yes you are!"

"I am not!"

"Are to!"

"Am not!"

"Are to!"

"Am not!"

"Do they always do this?" I asked Robin.

"Almost everyday." Robin said. "Don't worry. You'll get used to it."

Oh god. I thought. What have I gotten myself into.
__________________________

The rest of the day actually went pretty smoothly. I was given a proper tour of the cave instead of just blindly walking around. And Megan had baked a tray of cookies. They were delicious. Sadly I was only able to have one because Wally demolished the rest in about point five of a second.
And now I was back in the medical bay with Artemis and Megan.
It was weird talking to vigilante Artemis. I was seeing a whole different side of the normal school day one.
And Megan. She was just an awesome girl to be around. She was nice and sounded like she cared for absolutely everything in the entire universe.
Like right now she was rubbing that ointment onto me.