Chapter 40

This was so cool. I was in the Bio-ship with Artemis and Wally. Artemis was piloting and Wally and I were at the front just staring out the windows.
Wally then turned around to face Artemis.

"Ahhh. This could end up being one of those things that sounds better in my head then out loud. But. You are a real archer. Y'know I mean I'm jazzed about Red Arrow. We go way back y'know. But you. You've made your own place on the team. You have nothing to prove. Not to me ok."

"Ok." Artemis said with a smile. Their eyes connected with each other for a few seconds. 
"And Wally. It sounded fine out loud."

Wow. I don't know what all that real archer stuff was about but I do know that these two are definitely gonna get together. It's pretty obvious.
__________________________

"Targets heading north." Red Arrow said over the Comm link.

I was in the Bio-Ship with Artemis. I guess they really didn't need an extra person because I was just kinda there. Wasn't really assigned a role except to keep Artemis company really.

"Pursue. But maintain a discreet distance." Red continued. "That goes double for you Artemis. Sports master's proven adept to spotting Martian camouflaging when in motion." 

We were following Sports Master's boat in the Bio-ship. Red Arrow was on a jet ski, Aqualad was pursuing under water and kid flash was following on a nearby road on his motorbike.
Sports Master pulled up his boat and got out. Walking up onto the land.

"He stopped. Hold your positions." Ordered Red Arrow. "I'm moving in for a closer look."

We stayed up in the ship for a while until Artemis pulled it over towards the land.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Just take the controls of the ship Ocelot." She said and jumped out a hole that appeared in the floor.

"I don't know how to fly this thing." I said getting out of my chair and into the control seat.

I just sat there and looked out the window. Keeping an eye on Red Arrow.
I then looked around to try and find Artemis. Only to see her fighting some girl. They stopped for a few seconds like they were talking to each other. Suddenly Red Arrow fired a net and stuck the woman to a tree.
Then a train showed up and the girl broke free and began fighting Artemis and Red Arrow again.

"I should probably get down there and help them." I said to myself. And started searching the control panel. "How on earth do you make a weird hole in the floor?"

I looked back out the window to see sports master getting away and Red Arrow kissing... Wait kissing. He was kissing the girl they were fighting. What the heck.

Suddenly Kid Flash showed up and hit the girl off Red and stole her three bladed sword thingy.
I don't really know weapons ok.

I continued trying to get out of the ship  but accidentally turned off the camouflage. Oops.
But no one noticed. They were all to busy. And when I looked back out the window. Red Arrow was gone and Artemis and Kid flash were fighting the girl again.
I went back to trying to control the ship. I managed to get it back into camouflage. I pressed another button and a hole appeared in the floor.

"Yes!" I exclaimed and jumped down.

But by the time I made it down the fighting was over.  I saw Wally and Artemis together and ran towards them. Wally had ran off to join the others by the time I made it.
A train then drove by and Artemis shot an arrow at it.