Epilouge - final chapter

Three months later.
Katie's POV

It was hard, but I finally accepted it.
I died.
But thanks to Dick and John and especially my father. I am alive and well.
I needed therapy to help me rehabilitate, Black Canary helped with that. And I had my friends to help me. And of course I had The wonderful Dick Grayson. He never left my side. He'd pick me up whenever I was down, if I had a nightmare about my death he would always be there to comfort me. And hell, if our relationship could survive one of us dying. I think it could survive anything.

And now I stood on a rooftop overlooking the city. The boy wonder stood behind me with his arms around my waist. And he rested his head on my shoulder.

"John and Zatana finally started dating." I said.

On New Year's Eve Zatana kissed John, I of course jumped on Robin. But since they did they have been lightly flirting with each other. Then the flirting wasn't so light. And today they are finally dating.

"It's a bout time." Robin said. "I thought we were gonna have another Wally and Artemis thing."

Wally and Artemis kissed too. They still pretend to hate each other but it's obvious they're in love.

"Ahhhhhh. Get of me!" Someone yelled.

Robin walked over to the edge of the roof and saw what was happening down below.
A young boy had a lady backed on the brick wall. He threatened her with a sharpened stick.

"Listen." The boy said. "I'm sorry. But I really need food tonight."

"Heeeellllp!" The woman screamed.

He then let go of her and banged his hands at his ears.

"Jesus. Your screams can shatter glass. Get out here." He said and walked away.

"Hey. That's the same kid that stole the wheels off the Batmoblie." Robin said. "C'mon. Let's get him."

I put my arm on his shoulder and stopped him from moving.

"Let him go Rob."

Robin looked back at me, surprised.

"What? Why?"

I shrugged.
"The kid reminds me of myself. On the street every night. Mugging people. You never know. With the right encouragement, like the one you gave me, that boy could become something great. Like I did."

Robin just stared at me.

"Oce. I have no idea what you are talking about."

I sighed. "Just let this one go."

"Alright." Robin said.

We suddenly heard a scream behind us.
Robin looked at me.

"What about this one?"

"Go ahead, hero." I smiled.

He smiled back and then immediately ran and jumped off the roof.

I rolled my eyes and ran after him.
Besides, I'm a hero now, once common crook, then Catwoman's accomplice, and then a dead girl, now part time hero. And I can't let Robin have all the fun.

__________________________

And that was the last chapter of my book. It was an absolute blast to write. It was so fun thinking up new chapters and story plots.
And Katie, Is it weird if you say you fell in love with a character you created, because that's what happened. When I killed her off I just couldn't keep her dead. I didn't want to keep her dead.
I mean the life lapis was originally gonna be used on her mother because Katie was gonna eventually turn her good..... But I made John blow her up instead.

I would like to thank TheLightCrimsonRose for being a big supporter while I was making this book. There may even be something from both of us in the future.
This book was also hugely inspired by TheBatAndTheBird story 'Can A Bird Trust A Cat'.
Anyone that's read that story could probably tell that I maybe 'stole' a few little ideas from that book. Really though, 'Can A Bird Trust A Cat' is one of the greatest Young Justice fanfics on Wattpad. And if you haven't read it. WHAT ARE YOU DOING! READ IT!!!

Anyway. Thanks for reading. And I'll see ya whenever I write a new book.